Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 What are fragmenting bullets to you? >

What are fragmenting bullets to you?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

What are fragmenting bullets to you?

Old 05-23-2009, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What are fragmenting bullets to you?

ORIGINAL: burntmuch

Ya know SWthomas. I just went back & read this entire thread. I didnt see anything said b Grouse or anyone else that could have offended you. So I just have to assume you,re just a Miserable PRICK. Get a life dude. Pull the big giant stick out your butt, go kick your dog, fight with your wife or what ever you need to do, but lighten up. Holy christ you are just a big giant turd, in the punch bowl of life. Im sure this post is gonna get me booted ,so you boys be safe & thanks for all the great info. Jay
Thanks for your opinion douche bag. Now get off Grouses nuts.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:50 PM
Fork Horn

Im not on Grouses nuts. Actually I think his posts are pretty longwinded. & Im probably never gonna use the lehighs. A bit pricey for me. But everything he posts is pretty informative. I dont think Ive ever read a post of yours that offer any thing but negativity. Do You have to get online to be a prick. Are the people around you sick of you so you have to log on & be prick. Oh yeah {douchebag } I havent been called that since JR high.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Fork Horn

This is my last post o this thread, I apoligize to you guys. Just in my opinion Theres enough negativity in the world. I come here to escape that to a degree. Sorry [8D]if that sounded corny
Old 05-23-2009, 05:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: burntmuch

Im not on Grouses nuts. Actually I think his posts are pretty longwinded. & Im probably never gonna use the lehighs. A bit pricey for me. But everything he posts is pretty informative. I dont think Ive ever read a post of yours that offer any thing but negativity. Do You have to get online to be a prick. Are the people around you sick of you so you have to log on & be prick. Oh yeah {douchebag } I havent been called that since JR high.
I guess you haven't read any of my other posts... I'm not mean all the time, I just have a keen sense for BS. And based on things I've heard from people who have associated with Grouse, he's full of it. And all of the accusations I have made are pretty much right on. But if you like BS, that cool I guess.....
Old 05-23-2009, 05:07 PM
Banned

well now, I may just have to give some of those Leigh bullets a try. You all know how i like the odd ball projectiles so why the heck not? My Accura is a sweetie to shoot and i do enjoy trying many bullets out there.

Old 05-23-2009, 05:21 PM
Fork Horn

I agree. I remember when I got into BP. I was on another site posting on their forum. I got ruffed up a bit. Being so green and not so brightI felt like a target. I believe it was Lee or Bronko who recomended this site to me. Untill this particular thread was posted, everybody seemed to be here to learn and teach. There are a lot of opinions here. There are a few cyber bullies on this site but it hasnt gone too far untill now. Some of the folks here are very opinionated and others listen, teach and learn. Nobody knows it all. Burntmuch, I wont cast my vote on you either. You are welcome on my island any time. SW, you jumped my post cuzI made an error and still havent told me what was wrong with it. Was it the mis-quote that I posted or was it the copper fouling in the barrel? All you said was, "QUOTE" "Yeah, it was posted by lemoyne. And it's wrong."What was wrong? That kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Quick to criticize. How about offering some constructive criticism and helping out the guys like me that are new to the obsession of MLing. Perhaps its not your fault. Perhaps you are pre-menopausal or in full stage. Who knows. But I agree with burntmuch, lighten up. This forum is for teaching, learning and sharing experiences, not bullying folks around. Grouse45 may have his opinions and some facts. I may not agree with him, but im not bashing him either. Have fun with this one, just my $.02
Old 05-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

Okay. If you were just talking out of your arse and don't have any evidence to prove your claim, I'll quit asking for it. Thanks.
To be honest, i weighed the bullets myself today and those numbers i posted were in the favor of Barnes. The bullets actually lost more weight then reported.

I chose to back out of that conversation so something like this wouldn't happen. Somebody who actually uses Barnes bullets will be able to validate they loose weight to some degree. I could care less either way.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

And based on things I've heard from people who have associated with Grouse, he's full of it. And all of the accusations I have made are pretty much right on. But if you like BS, that cool I guess.....
SWThomas, that's the best information you have ever gave on this forum. Since Chuck and his brother are the only people possible to tell you that information i'm glad i know how they feel now. I never felt that way about them, and i'm really surprised they told you that about me. That's okay, i learn something new all the time.

I gotta plan SWThomas, maybe we should see who's full of it.

Old 05-23-2009, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Powerfisher

I agree. I remember when I got into BP. I was on another site posting on their forum. I got ruffed up a bit. Being so green and not so bright I felt like a target. I believe it was Lee or Bronko who recomended this site to me. Untill this particular thread was posted, everybody seemed to be here to learn and teach. There are a lot of opinions here. There are a few cyber bullies on this site but it hasnt gone too far untill now. Some of the folks here are very opinionated and others listen, teach and learn. Nobody knows it all. Burntmuch, I wont cast my vote on you either. You are welcome on my island any time. SW, you jumped my post cuz I made an error and still havent told me what was wrong with it. Was it the mis-quote that I posted or was it the copper fouling in the barrel? All you said was, "QUOTE" "Yeah, it was posted by lemoyne. And it's wrong." What was wrong? That kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Quick to criticize. How about offering some constructive criticism and helping out the guys like me that are new to the obsession of MLing. Perhaps its not your fault. Perhaps you are pre-menopausal or in full stage. Who knows. But I agree with burntmuch, lighten up. This forum is for teaching, learning and sharing experiences, not bullying folks around. Grouse45 may have his opinions and some facts. I may not agree with him, but im not bashing him either. Have fun with this one, just my $.02
I didn't reiterate after you replied saying you misquoted. I didn't realize you were referring to Barnes centerfire ammo. I thought you meant their ML bullets left copper in your barrel. My bad.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Grouse45

Okay. If you were just talking out of your arse and don't have any evidence to prove your claim, I'll quit asking for it. Thanks.
To be honest, i weighed the bullets myself today and those numbers i posted were in the favor of Barnes. The bullets actually lost more weight then reported.

I chose to back out of that conversation so something like this wouldn't happen. Somebody who actually uses Barnes bullets will be able to validate they loose weight to some degree. I could care less either way.
If you weighed them today, why not post pics to show the parts of the bullets that were lost? I'm not saying it's impossible for a Barnes to fragment, just that I would like to see proof that one did.

Quick Reply: What are fragmenting bullets to you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.