Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 lets see some hunting pictures >

lets see some hunting pictures

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

lets see some hunting pictures

Old 05-01-2009, 01:12 PM

Default lets see some hunting pictures

Hello folks kind have been lurking on here and have been reading lots of range reports and seeing lots of pics of your targets(some nice shooting) but I was wondering if I could see some of the hunts and game you have been on/taken with your smokepoles? thanks.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: lets see some hunting pictures

I can't believe I got to post this picture before MountainDevil posted his. Here's the story: http://www.huntingnet.com//forum/tm.aspx?m=3309175

Old 05-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Fork Horn

I have lots of hunting pics.......hunting camp, the tree we are sposed to hang our deer in, my hunting buddies,just none of them with game in them!!! I will have to work on that.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Fork Horn

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee206/burntmuch/?action=view&current=DSCF0021.jpg

Ok This is cheating I know. It was taken with shotgun 20guage Hornady SST. To get to my treestand I had to walk 1/2 mile back, put on waist waders, cross a river Then walk another 1/4 mile. I had been watching a real nice 10 pt during bow season. Closest he got was 60-70 yards. So I figured Id get him during gun season. This guy comes thru from behind, I got twist around to see him ,I seen 5 points on the one side, figured hes the 10 pt I had been watching. . About fell out of my treestand getting my scope on him. hit him high spine him, he drops like a sack of rocks. Theres about 6-7 inches of snow on the ground, so All I can see is the side with 5 pts. Im freaking, it would have been my biggest deer. I cimb down, lift his head, theres 3 pts on the other side. [:@]Oh well still a good buck in my book & a great hunt.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Banned

Ok some pics,

Long Hike,

Posing with my brother in laws whitetail. Hes going muzzleloading next year with my ACCURA! ( Yes i said accura! Its going to happen 100% guarantee)

Old 05-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Fork Horn

Nice pics MD54. How do you get more than one pic per post? When I post a pic, the system only allows me toadd one per post. Im not too computer savy so, if you could help a guy out, that would be awesome.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Typical Buck

This years doe taken at 60 yds with the hornady FPB bullet.Awsome blood trail,CVA Kodak with a leupold 2-7x33 scope.Incase the pic doesn't show up click the link.
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...n/HPIM1429.jpg

Old 05-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Fork Horn

Spike buck taken this year.

Old 05-01-2009, 06:28 PM
MagnumMan308

Here's a doe I shot opening day of southern-NYS ML season. My first with a smokepole after years of success with bow, rifle, and shotgun. I'm glad I got in on the late-season action, didn't know what I was missing out on. The farm across the road just started growing soy the year I shot this deer. It showed... what a HOG; without a doubt thefattest deer I ever skinned (just for size reference, thats an 8' truck bed!). I hope it starts showing in antlers.....

Old 05-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's from this past year - buck that dropped it's antlers early. 90 yard shot with a 200 grain 10mm XTP. It was on the move- ended up hitting it a bit far back in the liver, but still only went 70 yards with a good blood trail.

Quick Reply: lets see some hunting pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.