Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 NEWS FLASH:  Killer Mustang Strikes Again >

NEWS FLASH: Killer Mustang Strikes Again

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

NEWS FLASH: Killer Mustang Strikes Again

Old 01-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default NEWS FLASH: Killer Mustang Strikes Again

Greensburg Louisiana - 25 Jan 09: In a tragic repeat of last year’s brutal attack, the Killer Mustang known to inhabit an area only two miles North of this normally quiet town has claimed another victim.

On the balmy 71 degree evening of January 23rd the Mustang’s latest victim, a 103 lb. 4 ½ year old white tail doe, made a fatal error. Though she usually waited until dark to enter the lush ½ acre plot of wheat, oats and clover, on this day she entered early - not knowing that death lay a mere 84 yards away. At 5:05 p.m. the Killer Mustang and his heavy weight partner the 300 grain Gold Dot struck, inflicting a wound that fully penetrated the doe‘s lower chest. Not understanding the severity of her wound, the doe made a valiant effort to escape the area but managed to travel only 30 yards before expiring. Once again, it has been confirmed that the perpetrators were driven by an addiction to the powdered substance know as T7 and had consumed 105 grains of the powerful stuff in conjunction with the attack.. The white tail community is surely wondering “when will this terrible stuff be banned?”

The Mustang’s owner, a man called “Semisane” has admitted some responsibility for the tragedy and has volunteered to handle all arrangements for the doe’s remains. He is quoted as saying “there will be several services” and expects his entire family to attend many of them.

Last Year's Report.

BREAKING NEWS - Killer Mustang Loose
Greensburg Louisiana - 23 Dec 07: Residents of this small rural community were shocked to learn that a killer Mustang is loose in the area. Its victim, a 120 lb. doe, died of massive trauma to the heart/lung area, having run only 27 yards from the point of attack. Ballistics experts were unable to locate the cause of the trauma which passed entirely through the victim. The Mustang’s owner, a man known only as “Semisane” says he knew the Mustang was a killer and warns that it will likely kill again. The Mustang’s accomplice, a beefy 300 grain character that goes by the nickname “Gold Dot” is believed to have been involved in the attack. Both Mustang and Gold Dot are known to be addicted to a powdered substance with the street name of “T-7”, which seems to drive them to states of extreme destruction, and are said to have consumed 100 grains of the substance immediately prior to the killing. Authorities warn that this may only be the first incident of what could become a serial killer saga.

Old 01-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: NEWS FLASH: Killer Mustang Strikes Again

Semi

No doubt about it... you should be making a living writing!!!

In fact do not make up more rules just write stories - that was an amazingly good read...

By the way it is 9 degrees here and snowing right now - The RULE is around these parts that it is to cold to snow @ 9 degrees...
Old 01-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Dominant Buck

Excellent reading there Mr. Semisane. Pulitzer consideration material at best. Congratulations on production of such a fine literary example. I do hope you will take responsibility for all funeral arrangements for the poor beast. Normally cremation is considered but in this case, medium rare would be fine..

By the way it is -8º here and dropping quickly...
Old 01-26-2009, 09:36 AM
Typical Buck

Excellent Semisane, keep em coming
18 here and snow on the way AGAIN!
Old 01-26-2009, 09:39 AM
Typical Buck

Way to go Semi, great read. Who would of thought he is a natural journalist

Its 23 hereand going to get 6 inches snow here.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

That was good
My condolences to the victims family,

Old 01-26-2009, 11:32 AM
Fork Horn

One can only surmise, that if any of the victims family come around to
investigate what happened, that the same fate would befall them also! Good writing, a great story!! Good shootin!
Old 01-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bravo semi. Great read.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've always heard that creative people are a little on the loony side, I guess Semisane proves it.

Great read and very entertaining, way to go.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks for the kudos guys. I enjoy playing around like that.

One can only surmise, that if any of the victims family come around to
investigate what happened, that the same fate would befall them also!
Well Thumper, when our season started in mid-November I was determined to gether pappy. I got his picture (below) on my game camera at least two days inevery week from September through late January, but he never showed up when I was there. Last week-end was the season end, so I decided to take a second doe for the meat.

Quick Reply: NEWS FLASH: Killer Mustang Strikes Again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.