Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

USPS Mail

Old 01-20-2009, 09:37 AM
Banned

Default USPS Mail

So dec 15th i won a video camera on ebay so i could start filming my hunts and shooting tests. This SOB on ebay is trying to tell me he sent it out dec-26th. Here we are, 6 days short of being a MONTH! Im searching for the companies phone number right now and they better hope i dont find it because someones about to get an arse chewing.

Supposedly he didnt get a tracking number. I think he didnt like the price i got the camera for and is holding on to it.

It was a nice camera too.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: USPS Mail

Hey MD - lodge a complaint with Ebay. That's why I only use Paypal or credit card - then I can dispute it. I just bought a new bow today. (sorry guys)
Old 01-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

It Happens all the time on e-bay, more often than you think. I have been selling on e-bay for 4 years now. Recently E-Bay changed it rules to only accept pay-pal and credit cards for purchases. So I assume you used that form of payment? If you did, then get a-hold of Pay-Pal, telephone number is ( 1-888-221-1161 ) and they'll help you out. I also have e-bay's phone number but you need a pin# to use with it and Im sorry but you could'nt use it if your not me calling or I'd give it to you. Anyway I hate deadbeat sellers and I hope you get what you paid for. It has happened to me befor and in most cases you'll get your money back because the seller did'nt get what he wanted, so he refused to ship it. That's what e-bay auctions are for, the winning bid should win, period, no matter what the price. And I hope you did'nt send a MO or personal check. Good Luck. Ron
Old 01-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Banned

opened one with ebay not to long ago. Told him to either get me a tracking number or his phone number.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Did you use PayPal?
Old 01-20-2009, 12:01 PM
Banned

money order. He agreed in an email to refund my money last week but i told him i want the camera that i paid for.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:39 PM

What was his feedback score? I won't buy from anybody unless their feedback is 98% positive or better. Somebody that has been selling on there for any length of time and has a rating close to 100% is almost certainly going to be reliable. If they weren't they would have a bunch of bad feedback. I also won't buy from anybody that doesn't take paypal.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: MountainDevil54

Supposedly he didnt get a tracking number. I think he didnt like the price i got the camera for and is holding on to it.
I think you are exactly right. What kind of a seller wouldn't get tracking and delivery conformationon an item as expensive as a camera
Old 01-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Banned

i read his feed back before i placed a bid. 99.4% of it was good, thats why i think he didnt like the price it went for and isnt sending it and hopes i will ask for a refund.

would you refund someone their money if you actually sent something to the buyer and then they claim they have not received it?

i have well over a month invested into this and i damn sure am going to get it one way or the other.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:59 PM

I doubt he'll admit to having the camera, even if he does. I would take the refund.

Quick Reply: USPS Mail

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.