Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 I blame this forum >

I blame this forum

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

I blame this forum

Old 01-03-2009, 07:29 PM
Typical Buck

Default I blame this forum

I just purchased a GENESIS thru Natchez the Buckmaster edition..$259
Now that makes 4 ML's might seek pro help with this addiction.
Gonna go with loose powder withthis gun.
Need a scope.......throw some hints my way.
Prohunter has the Nikon BDC
Blk Diamond has Nikon prostaff
Looking for a different option on this one.

Old 01-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I blame this forum

Get some help before its too late. I got 11 and I'm beyond help. I like the Bushnell 3-9X403200 w/rainguard.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jaybez101099

Now that makes 4 ML's might seek pro help with this addiction.
Now ya think they got ML Shrinks?We like to call it a fraternity or a "brotherhood of like minded folks", but we all know the truth. Welcome to the "club house" or campfire.
Chap
Old 01-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Nimrodder

Get some help before its too late.
Yes, a better job, so you can buy 1 of every brand, 1 of every powder 1 of every bullet and 1 of every scope and 1 package of every sabot. Oh build and extra garage so you can keep all the stuff there. Or buy a house like Cayugad so ya have a shooting range out back, PS. keep same wife too expensive to get a new one who will go along with your addiction. Join a 12 step program, realize ya have a problem when ya get to gun number 11 (how many does Cayugad have?)
Chap
Old 01-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good choice! I love the Buckmasters Genesismy wife got me! It's a beautiful rifle. I haven't decided on a scope for mine yet either. I'll probably just get another Nikon ProStaff. My Black/Blue Genesis seems to like it and itfits good withplenty of eye relief.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Dominant Buck

Chap.. I passed the eleven gun number a looooong time ago. But then I know I'm hooked. Actually I am trying to catch up to Sabotloader and a couple others on here.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cayugad

Chap.. I passed the eleven gun number a looooong time ago. But then I know I'm hooked. Actually I am trying to catch up to Sabotloader and a couple others on here.
Yes, we know, your the premere tester, absolutely. And where you live you never have to worry about barrels warming up. Chap
Old 01-04-2009, 09:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: gleason.chapman

ORIGINAL: cayugad

Yes, we know, your the premere tester, absolutely. And where you live you never have to worry about barrels warming up. Chap
talking about barrels heating up,i saw guy at range dip his barrel into plastic wash bucket of water, take cleaning patch and run it thru ,wipe outside and shoot.

i never saw that before.

i carry my BROWNING BUCKMARK PLUS WITH ROSEWOOD GRIP 22 cal and i shoot a bout 25 shots at those animal targets to let muzz cool a little.

i bought 20 bricks of .22 cal shells at wal-mart,you should have seen face on that salesgirl, she had to call manager and i was followed out to my truck.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Dominant Buck

I bought three bricks(they were on sale)of .22 caliber Remington Thunderbolts (not my favorite .22 shell but they will do) and my Wal Mart never blinked an eye. The check out woman did ask me if this was for a rifle or a handgun. So I knew that you never answer handgun. But I just smiled and said, why rifle of course. What's the difference? She never answered me.

I have a couple .22 caliber revolvers and a Ruger T-22 with a target bull barrel that I really like to shoot. I used to shoot combat style handgun.. so I now do that with .22 caliber. Its a lot of fun. Also I have an old .22 caliber Remington Fieldmaster pump rifle with a Tasco 4x32mm scope on it, and that has to be one of the most accurate .22 caliber rifles I ever shot.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Addiction? What addiction? Only 4 MLs makes you a 'casual user'. Once you double that number then you will be considered addicted.
But anyway, welcome to the club and just get used to the idea that you will soon become a BP addict.

Quick Reply: I blame this forum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.