Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Hey All! New Here! >

Hey All! New Here!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Hey All! New Here!

Old 12-21-2008, 07:47 PM

Default Hey All! New Here!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here, it was suggested to me by a few friends that I check this site out and I have been lurking here for a few weeks getting the feel for this and a few other sites. I like this site the best - it seems to have the most commradery which i can appreciaite and little bad mouthing of other members.

I mostly just like to look at the stories that people tell, I will post a few of my own and be able to awnser a few questions from time to time. I will admit that sometimes I will get back to people in an untimely fashion or not at all but my schedule keeps me pretty busy with my guiding and filming.

I thought that it would be fun to use huntingnet.com as an avenue to do some giveaways and drawings for some of my extra gear that Tc and Knight has given me which schould be fun for some.

Got to get going, look forwaaard to being part of your "family" here!! Keep Shooting!!!
Old 12-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Hey All! New Here!

Its good to have you here... welcome to the forum.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Jim_Shockey

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here, it was suggested to me by a few friends that I check this site out and I have been lurking here for a few weeks getting the feel for this and a few other sites. I like this site the best - it seems to have the most commradery which i can appreciaite and little bad mouthing of other members.

I mostly just like to look at the stories that people tell, I will post a few of my own and be able to awnser a few questions from time to time. I will admit that sometimes I will get back to people in an untimely fashion or not at all but my schedule keeps me pretty busy with my guiding and filming.

I thought that it would be fun to use huntingnet.com as an avenue to do some giveaways and drawings for some of my extra gear that Tc and Knight has given me which schould be fun for some.

Got to get going, look forwaaard to being part of your "family" here!! Keep Shooting!!!
Welcome, we have a lot of excellent hunters and MLer shooter here andmost try to be gentlemen in our responses. Our biggest wars are over "strong well designed bullets", which are your words, and why this is important to a MLer hunter. So my first question to you is give us your evolution to shooting the 300g Nosler Partition in your MLer for most game. As a man who has taken game all over the earth with a MLer tell us your bullet journey. Example, mine was
Knight 240g in Knight sabot shot for3 years in a Knight Disc
Powerbelt Hollow point 295 g shot for 3 years from a TC Omega
300g Nosler partition shot from TC Omega, shot for 3 years
300g Barnes MZ shot from TC Omega, shot this year
What is your evolution and why in inline rifles?

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Best Wishes in the Off Season, if there is one for you.
Chap

Old 12-21-2008, 08:28 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome aboard Jim glad to have you here.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome Jim-You will like it here I am sure. Lots of good people with no BS.I am looking forward to some stories,I get your newsletter and enjoy it a lot.

Charlie
Old 12-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Typical Buck

welcome jim! this is a great site... awesome to have you here!
Old 12-21-2008, 09:04 PM

Welcome Jim... great to see you here!
Old 12-21-2008, 09:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome Jim. Like you, I've found this forum to be the best - a bunch of good guys (if you don't count one or two Blackhorn Pushers ), and loose enough rules that we can get off topic now and then without having posts deleted. I spend more time here than I do with my wife. She appreciates that.

Since you're considering giving away stuff, there's a corner of my gun closet with a little sign that says "Reserved For TC Omega X7"
Old 12-21-2008, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome. Lots of good guys on here who know their stuff.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Banned

Welcome.

Now us guys get to convert another TC guy over to a CVA Accura guy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.