Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 thoughts about scott (saxman) >

thoughts about scott (saxman)

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

thoughts about scott (saxman)

Old 11-15-2008, 12:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default thoughts about scott (saxman)

I few months ago, I had an chance to meet him. due to the times me and jess went though FL, we felt that it was better not to do call and wake him up. but now knowing how he is now, he would not care. both me and jess regret not stopping to see him. Scott is a great guy, true family man, cares for is friends, and an good friend. there is not many out there that will shair his in life with us.

I have asked him many times if he needed anything let me know. I don't have much but what I have I would shair with him, or with any friend of mine.

Scott has had a lot of hit him over this last 6 months. an great guy like him, does not deserves with what has hit him and still seems to keep his since of humor.

I have not been to church for a long time (work) but I have found myself looking to god and hope for his blessing on Scott's family.

Hope, love and good wishes to scott and his family
Old 11-15-2008, 08:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: thoughts about scott (saxman)

Corey I am reminded of Job and how he lost his ten children and then his flocks and servants. The devil even told god that Job served him because of his wealth. If that wasnt enough satan told God to strike Jobs flesh and then he would curse him to his face. Satan not God then inflicted him with painful boils then his own wife told him to curse God and die. To make a long story short Job felt his suffering came from God which it didnt but he still continued to trust God to deliver him which God did even restoring to him twice what he had before. I will end with Job's three so called friends who tried to tell him he had some sin in his life and was suffering because of it. Scott needs the friends that we all on this forum have been to him letting him know we love him and are praying for him and for his daughter.

WV Mountaineer
Old 11-15-2008, 09:15 AM
Fork Horn

Amen and +1 to what WV Man said!!!!
Old 11-17-2008, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Corey and everyone here.
You guys and gals help allot.
I do feel tested these past couple years but God's test give me an oppertunity to pass.
I am blessed with wonderful family and friends.
I consider myself very lucky.
My medical charts dont say that but to me it's just another day and there are folks out there who truly suffer.

Maybe next time we can meet Corey?
Old 11-17-2008, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

almost 100%, be a couple of years. saving up for it now.