Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Lame Duck

Old 06-23-2008, 01:42 PM

Default Lame Duck

Well guy's I did it, I had the shoulder surgery on the 22nd of May, and they tell me it was succcessful, However i just got back from physical therapy and it hurts like hell. Honestly I am doing very well and in another month I should be able to shoulder the ole 54. The answer to any joint surgery is to work hard with the range of motion. I have been told that I will never have full 100% range but I am going to prove them wrong. Work,Work and more Work.

Duck Creek Hunter
Old 06-23-2008, 02:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Lame Duck

They told me that I'd never have full ROM again after I broke my elbow, but I proved them wrong. When my back problems finally made themselves fully known, they told me I'd be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life and, again, I proved them wrong (to a certain extent anyway). The doctors often don't recognize the power of their patients' determination and courage. Go for it! Just know your limits and don't push too hard too fast or they'll be pulling a knife on you again.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:28 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Lame Duck

Recover and follow the doctors orders... then prove them that they are wrong. Get well soon.