Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 The Big Brown Stork >

The Big Brown Stork

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

The Big Brown Stork

Old 06-01-2008, 06:14 AM

Default The Big Brown Stork

Well this past THUR. the big brown stork made a delivery of a new sweet BABY to my KNIGHT family , they diliverd my Disc Elite SS / Black .45cal rifle that I had bought from FFF on Tue. for a $199 Topped her off with Weaver steel bases & rings and a 3X10X44 BSA CATs EYE Scopeand she looks great, BUT the only thing that I don't like is she has been calling to me day & night ( daddy please shoot me ) well today well as much as I hate to I mite have to just load her with some 777 & 200gr lead to shut her up! Will let you fellers know how she screams or atleast SHOOTS. lol
OOOO and by the way she looks great next to her BIG Brother my Knight 50cal MHc that I got from Cayugad witch is a 1 hole shooter @ 80yds and a 2 hole shooter @100yds but she dosen't look intemmidated at all.

Ron
Old 06-01-2008, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Big Brown Stork

You better do what you can to keep your family happy. I have 3 Knights in my family now. Papa Knight is the .50 disc extreme with the MHC barrel, Mama Knight is a .50 blued disc elite, and baby Knight is a 13 year old SS wolverine that hasstill has the factory grease in the bore. Baby Knight has been having tantrums about not being shot yet. We just got through our big graduation party last night for my #2 son so I may have time to play soon
Old 06-01-2008, 07:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well I don't mean to sound racist because I don't particularly care for inlines. Had them and they shot real good. And I know they can be fun and have their place in the black powder world and I can live with that. And as for your new baby, congratulations and I hope she is a good performer.
And, as Semisane usually says, 'time to start your homework'.
Good luck with it.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Congratulations on the new rifle. It is always nice to get a new rifle once in a while.. you know, like every other week. It makes the rest of the collection happy.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:26 AM

ORIGINAL: bronko22000

Well I don't mean to sound racist because I don't particularly care for inlines. Had them and they shot real good. And I know they can be fun and have their place in the black powder world and I can live with that. And as for your new baby, congratulations and I hope she is a good performer.
And, as Semisane usually says, 'time to start your homework'.
Good luck with it.
Bronko22000
I still have and very much enjoy my side locks I have a 50cal TC Renegade and a 50cal TC Hawkins and they both are great and alot of fun not only to shoot but to hunt with and will never give them up ! BUT I do love my Inlines also so I can Reach out and touch something.

Ron
Old 06-01-2008, 10:49 AM

Indiana, did the NON FPJ adapter come in the box with your .45 Elite? I ordered one Friday from FFF. I need to figure out what to order. Thanks. Kevin
Old 06-01-2008, 11:10 AM

KB

No it did not.

Ron
Old 06-01-2008, 03:38 PM
Fork Horn

Darn you guys, I thought they were all out of those disc, elites in 45 stainless, so I called today and I guess the stork will stop here also.I have one in blue but he needs a roommate, (rangemate ?)
That is a really good deal !!!
Old 06-02-2008, 04:27 AM

dphobby

That is a awsome price for a awsome gun , if I had the extra $$$ i would of bought acouple at that price, what can I say but AWSOME !!!

Ron
Old 06-02-2008, 07:07 AM
Spike

Whats FFF

Quick Reply: The Big Brown Stork

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.