Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Many Thanks

Old 02-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Many Thanks

I wanted to thank all those who encouraged as well as those that helped my son with his bullet performance science fair project.Thescience fair was heldSaturday and he was one of only 7 kids out of around 50 that were selected to go to regionals. He does get to tweek a few things and polish it before he goes next month. The only issue he may have trouble with is the fact that his project deals with a less than pollitically correct subject and may not be allowed in, we'll see. Anyway, thanks again to everyone.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Many Thanks

Congratulations, to your son. I didn't help, but did follow the project. I teach 6th and 7th grade science and it is encouraging to see students who find something they are truly interested in and persue it. Sounds like he has a good dad as well.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

All I did was help him out with some of the details, the idea was his own.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

congrats to your son.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Dominant Buck

congratulations to your son. I have to agree that the subject matter might turn off a few heads, but the actual investigation was interesting and well done. Perhaps educators will understand that and look at and appreciate the effort,in the manner it was intended.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Give the young man a big "WELL DONE" from Semisane.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: dmurphy317

I wanted to thank all those who encouraged as well as those that helped my son with his bullet performance science fair project.Thescience fair was heldSaturday and he was one of only 7 kids out of around 50 that were selected to go to regionals. He does get to tweek a few things and polish it before he goes next month. The only issue he may have trouble with is the fact that his project deals with a less than pollitically correct subject and may not be allowed in, we'll see. Anyway, thanks again to everyone.
That is really great. I hope he does well in regionals. Chap