Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Cabin Thieves sentenced >

Cabin Thieves sentenced

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Cabin Thieves sentenced

Old 02-09-2008, 10:00 AM

Default Cabin Thieves sentenced

Sometime ago I had a post about catching someyoung menstealing fuel at my cabin. They appeared before a Judge this week and were given their sentence. One of the boys joined the Marines and left Friday. If he gets out for any reason other than an Honorable discharge he will serve 180 days and 3 yrs probation. The other boy got 120 days at a State Farm and 3 yrs probation. I was satisfied with that. both boys have been in trouble several times. Their granddad ask me to press charges. It is another case of kids having kids and then their grandparents raising them. I hope they get their acts together.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:06 AM

Default RE: Cabin Thieves sentenced

I CAN"T STAND A THIVE AT ALL !!!!
Hopefully they will staighten up and fly right Now !!!

Congrats!!!!
Ron
Old 02-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Dominant Buck

That going in to the service used to be a real catch all for young people caught committing a crime. Then courts & people kind of got away from it. I wondered when it would start coming back, withthe need for additional service personal. The marines might just save that boy. He will learn a lot in the military and maybe when he gets out the urge to take from others without permission will be drilled out of him.

Sometimes young people entering the court system is not a bad thing...
Old 02-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Typical Buck

If he gets caught stealing from his fellow Marines,he will NOT get probation. We had ways of dealing with that sort of thing

Charlie
Old 02-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Fork Horn

Sounds like they got what they deserved.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Chasam60

If he gets caught stealing from his fellow Marines,he will NOT get probation. We had ways of dealing with that sort of thing

Charlie
Semper Fi, Brother.
That's exactly right.
The Corps will wring that crap out of him in a hurry.
I thoughtI was a tough guy til I got to Parris Island!
Old 02-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Typical Buck

Mac-60 bars of soap wrapped in towels -cruel and inhumane punishment. Also a very effective cure. no one heard a thing.

Charlie
Old 02-09-2008, 10:07 PM

Thieves and liars get what they deserve.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: oldwun

Sometime ago I had a post about catching someyoung menstealing fuel at my cabin. They appeared before a Judge this week and were given their sentence. One of the boys joined the Marines and left Friday. If he gets out for any reason other than an Honorable discharge he will serve 180 days and 3 yrs probation. The other boy got 120 days at a State Farm and 3 yrs probation. I was satisfied with that. both boys have been in trouble several times. Their granddad ask me to press charges. It is another case of kids having kids and then their grandparents raising them. I hope they get their acts together.
Amen. Violation of one of the 10 commandments. Chap Gleason
Old 02-10-2008, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Grand parents can do wonders with their grand children if gotten soon enough. Big problem is the media eroding the moral fiber of both grown ups and children.
Spare that rod and spoil the child does hold true. I am not saying to slap kids up side the head but a calused hand on the butt does wonders shaping future behavior.

Al

Quick Reply: Cabin Thieves sentenced

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.