Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 MZ addiction is a terrible, terrible , thing. >

MZ addiction is a terrible, terrible , thing.

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

MZ addiction is a terrible, terrible , thing.

Old 02-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Typical Buck

Default MZ addiction is a terrible, terrible , thing.

Went through bass pro the other day and took another look at a stainless KRB. Dang, shouldn't have done that. I really like my blued steel KRB, but now I'm really wishing I'd gotten the stainless. Hmmmm, that puuurrrty thing keeps haunting my dreams worse than the thought of Jessica Biel in a bikini; and brothers, that's some pretty serious dreaming right there. Talkedfinances overwith the little lady andshe lays down the law. If I want a newstainlessKRB, I'll have to sell the other to help pay for it. I'm still contemplating that move, so we'll see. That stainless sure is puurrrrrtty![&:]
Old 02-04-2008, 10:11 AM

Default RE: MZ addiction is a terrible, terrible , thing.

jessica biel?[:'(] u dont have any taste man.

Yeah you should have gotten the ss krb
Old 02-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Typical Buck

jessica biel?[:'(] u dont have any taste man.
I don't know man, shewas hot in a bikini in the movie "Stealth". Of course, I've got a thing for women who are in really good shape. She's just plain tight!

Yeah, that stainless KRBmay just find it's way into my gun safe here in the near future.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know how ya feel chris. I just started into ML this year. I have 2 now, and hoping that everything works out today, I be able to get more, man do I want more
Old 02-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, me too. I've just owned on for a little over a year and want another one. I'll be down in Paducah KY this weekend and plan on hitting a few places down there to shoulder and "fondle" a few different ones. On my list of canidates are the KRB, TC Omega, and the Savage 10ML.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Typical Buck

I didn't really get bit bad till I got my savage last year. The long range tinkering has really got me just about obsessed.I know that I'm not very likely to have a 300+ yard shot. Most(90%+) of the deer I see are less than 200 yds away, and most of them are around100 or less. I only have 2 stands I can even see more than 250 yds. But it is fun and it gives me something to do till next season.
And if ol big boy wants to tempt menext ML season, he will have picked the wrong guy!
Old 02-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Dominant Buck

Chris -- Well if the stainless steel is what you want then you need to do what ever is necessary and get the rifle. I can understand your wife's reasoning. If I were going to get a rifle it would be the stainless steel KRB7
Old 02-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Typical Buck

Let see :return the blue model to bass pro just say it don't shoot straight
upgrade to SS
check the used gun rack and get the blue model at 1/2 being used.
just kidding
life is too short enjoy it while you can
I have a bass pro here down in N Myrtle beach area and go every Sunday while the wife spends money at Berks and JC Penny I spend a few bucks at Bass Pro
Old 02-04-2008, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Chris welcome to the club!

I've never tried, can you return muzzle loaders?
Old 02-04-2008, 10:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Personally, I don't believe there is any such thing as "MZ Addiction". For example, I've been playing with muzzle loaders for a little over forty years and could have quit any time I wanted - I just never wanted to. Sure, I think about muzzle loadersa lot. Maybe talk about them now and then, or or even constantly. Once in a while I dream about them. Have a locker full of five different kinds of powder, about sixtypounds ofbullets in twenty or thirty different styles,three or four or five different patching materials, enough sabots tomelt down and make a plastic replica of a Volkswagon,a pileof miscellaneous chunks of leadin the corner of thegarage, six range rods and cleaning rods, 209 primers, #11 caps, 25ACP primers, musket caps, black English flints, cut agate flints, bullet lube, patch lube, cleaning supplies,etc., etc., etc.

Now, I know inmy heart that if I were addicted to muzzle loading I would never think of anything else. However, I do occasionally think about sex and often wonder what's for dinner. SO, I'm NOT ADDICTED!

Quick Reply: MZ addiction is a terrible, terrible , thing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.