Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 wally world finaly dropped ML supplies in my area >

wally world finaly dropped ML supplies in my area

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

wally world finaly dropped ML supplies in my area

Old 12-08-2007, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default wally world finaly dropped ML supplies in my area

it was about time walmart near where I live dropped the price on ML supplies. I went down there on thursday and they had them marked down, funny I was there tuesday and they where not. I was was going thru and looking at what they had.

10 hornady 300 xtp w/ sabots $7
3 tc sure fire sabots with 230gr bullets no price marked but I paid $6 full for a pack so my best guess $4
5 tc 350gr maxi hunter conicals $6
5 tc 250gr superglide shockwave $11
about 50 or more pounds for pyrodex rs $13
about 50 pounds of triple seven $21

I am going to wait to see how much the powder goes down.
but should I go on and get the some of the bullets.

Which ones?

I am going to get clean supplies. they are out of patch [:@]

Old 12-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: wally world finaly dropped ML supplies in my area

corey012778

Exactly the same prices out here in Northern Idaho - but not low enough for me yet...
Old 12-09-2007, 06:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

The Wal-Marts herehave black powder stuff for about three months of the year. Pyrodex RS was marked down to $11 the other day. 350 grain Maxi-Balls were $5 for 20. Soon they will mark all of it way down. Then the folks at the gun counter will call their buds and it will instantly go away.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Dominant Buck

Where I live they mark it down once and then it seems it either sells or it sits. So when they drop the price for the first time I normally buy them out... But some stores will come down even more. In fact if they drop the price on a WOLF they have on the shelf, I might buy it just to play with it...
Old 12-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: corey012778

it was about time walmart near where I live dropped the price on ML supplies. I went down there on thursday and they had them marked down, funny I was there tuesday and they where not. I was was going thru and looking at what they had.

3 tc sure fire sabots with 230gr bullets no price marked but I paid $6 full for a pack so my best guess $4
5 tc 350gr maxi hunter conicals $6
5 tc 250gr superglide shockwave $11
about 50 or more pounds for pyrodex rs $13
about 50 pounds of triple seven $21

I am going to wait to see how much the powder goes down.
but should I go on and get the some of the bullets.

Which ones?

I am going to get clean supplies. they are out of patch [:@]
I just stopped by the Leesburg Va store and they didn't have one thing on sale. Would like to pick up some 777 loose and whatever is a good deal. It was very busy in there, so I am NOT going back there again till after Christmas, too many cars and people. Chap
Old 12-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Fork Horn

My local WM had 777 for 21 bucks early last week. I checked a couple of days later and it was down to 15 bucks. I probably should have picked up a pound but I'm going to see if I can make it through until they mark it down once more. I expect 10 bucks would do it for me. A pound of the stuff will last me around 2-3 years. I also might give in and spend the 15 bucks. I would hate to miss out on it since I could already save 12 bucks. I did pick up a 32 oz bottle of the hunter specialties clothes wash. It was regularly a little over 8 bucks and it was on sale for 5 today. I would really like to pick up some more of their bar soap. I love that stuff (my boxer ate most of a brand new bar just yesterday, lol). I love this time of year. Good luck and let us know what everyone picks up and at what price. Good luck, Greg
Old 12-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I went on and picked up some of the tc conicals, I got the price wrong on them they where $7. I also got another powder spout and a palm saver.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I need to get to wally world and check but I normally can get 777 for around $20 so I never buy it a wallys unless it drops to $15 or less. I still don't understand why they price it at $25+ when other local suppliers sell it for around $20. I do like to get in on the bullets they put on sale if I can get there before the crouds. Let the Christmas shopping begin.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:59 AM
Fork Horn

Wow, I'm surprised you can get it for 20 bucks, most places around here are 26 bucks or so.

Freezing rain and ice today so I'm putting off on my walmart trip until tomorrow.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:05 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: corey012778

Which ones?

Quick Reply: wally world finaly dropped ML supplies in my area

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.