Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 wally world finaly dropped ML supplies in my area >

wally world finaly dropped ML supplies in my area

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

wally world finaly dropped ML supplies in my area

Old 12-10-2007, 09:31 AM

Default RE: wally world finaly dropped ML supplies in my area

T7 for $11 pound last night at our Wally World. Bought 5 pounds for me and the boys.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

they are dragging there feet this year. by now they usually have a 2nd mark down. i await the clearance muzzy stuff every year. its also getting less and less.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

hell, the local one I got to all the time, just got another shipment of rusty duck and more powder
Old 12-11-2007, 07:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Prices reduced in MI too!
Old 12-11-2007, 08:07 AM

Pyrodex $7.00 a can at local store. How long can this be stored before it goes bad?
Old 12-11-2007, 09:53 AM
Fork Horn

I've had some Pyrodex RS in my gun safe for around 3 years or so and no problems. I've also got some 777 that is going on its 3rd year too. Keep the containers sealed and you should be OK for quite a few years.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:52 AM
Typical Buck

You guys have way to much time and money on your hands. If you would just go to your local gunshop and get the stuff in one trip. You would end up paying less than the 15 trips wasting gas, wear and tear on your vehicle, not to mention precious time, waiting on a so called bargain, prices. And you wonder what happened to all the old shops and hometown businesses that aren't there anymore because of the "GREAT"Wally World, putting them out of business! It's truely sad>>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;>>>>>
Old 12-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

You're probably right RugerMike, but money is money. If I can buy a four or fivepounds of powder at a $10 savings per pound, that savings will buy me a lot of bullets. I like local gunshops myself, but it's not all sunshine and flowers. I've been in quite a few where the good ol' boy club was in playand customers were treated asan inconvience and interruption of the on-going bull session.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RugerMike

You guys have way to much time and money on your hands. If you would just go to your local gunshop and get the stuff in one trip. You would end up paying less than the 15 trips wasting gas, wear and tear on your vehicle, not to mention precious time, waiting on a so called bargain, prices. And you wonder what happened to all the old shops and hometown businesses that aren't there anymore because of the "GREAT"Wally World, putting them out of business! It's truely sad>>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;>>>>>

I have one local gun shop in my area and guess what? He's over priced and I've tried dealing with him. I've got my own family to tend to, I don't need another one to support. The Walmart I picked up powder last year sold out at $4 for a lb of Pyrodex RS and $4 for a box of Pyrodex pellets. And I drive right past it twice a day going and coming from work...........so you do the math. Don't try and tell me you wouldn't make a 5 minute stopfor those prices.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Typical Buck

Good for you. Your money and your choice. Mine is just different than your choice. And I won't try to tell you anything, except have a happy holiday!!!

Quick Reply: wally world finaly dropped ML supplies in my area

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.