Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Buckmasters hunt a success >

Buckmasters hunt a success

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Buckmasters hunt a success

Old 11-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default Buckmasters hunt a success

Well, I got in this afternoon from Va and had a wonderful time. I took a spike yesterday afternoon at 80 yards and was a bang flop. They had door prizes for all the disabled hunters with the grand prize being a Traditions Pursuit muzzleloader. I've never won anything in my life but that muzzleloader came home with ME!!! I also won a battery operated scent dispenser, a streamlight flashlight, a Nikon leather duffle bag, a grunt call, some DVDs, a very nice Shrade knife, a Tink's scent kit and a bunch of other stuff. I had a great time and made some great new friends. These guys really went all out for us and it was very much appreciated. VA is a beautiful state with lots of good folks. Looks like my collection is getting out of hand. You gotta love it Here's a picture of the goodies:

Old 11-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Buckmasters hunt a success

Old 11-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Excellent BT. There's some good people in the world.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Bigtimer

Ray, I thought you were going to hunt.... not wipe them out of prizes.

I sure am glad it all worked out for you...

mike
Old 11-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Dominant Buck

Glad to hear you had a great time and won some excellent stuff. My hats off to the sponsors of such an event. It makes sportsman glad to know the spirit of the sport is still alive and strong out there.

Congratulations on the deer also.. nice going.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bigtimer

Well, I got in this afternoon from Va and had a wonderful time. I took a spike yesterday afternoon at 80 yards and was a bang flop. They had door prizes for all the disabled hunters with the grand prize being a Traditions Pursuit muzzleloader. I've never won anything in my life but that muzzleloader came home with ME!!! I also won a battery operated scent dispenser, a streamlight flashlight, a Nikon leather duffle bag, a grunt call, some DVDs, a very nice Shrade knife, a Tink's scent kit and a bunch of other stuff. I had a great time and made some great new friends. These guys really went all out for us and it was very much appreciated. VA is a beautiful state with lots of good folks. Looks like my collection is getting out of hand. You gotta love it Here's a picture of the goodies:
Wow, you hit the hunting jackpot. Congratulations on the spike. Glad you got all that gear and a new rifle, I am sure we will be hearing about shooting it and getting it dialed in.
ChapGleason
Old 11-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations on your spike and all the prizes!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a traditions fan, but I have a Pursuit Pro that is really a good accurate rifle. You may find it shoots very accurately.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on the bangflop thats the way; and on all the goodies to. Lee
Old 11-14-2007, 07:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fantastic!!! Glad that you had a good time. It isn't always about the hunt but rather, the companionship of the hunt. Congrats on the buck and all the prizes. Sounds like you cleaned up pretty good.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bigtimer

Did they video tape the hunt and are you going to be on the Jackie Bushman show? If so when? Chap

Quick Reply: Buckmasters hunt a success

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.