Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Chuckhawks.com

Old 07-19-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Chuckhawks.com

Well as everone knows I am looking to buy a new muzzleloader this year. I have been reading the reviews of this guy now. They say this is one of the best BPI brand of rifles there is, the Traditions Pursuit Pro Rifle . They were really bragging it up? Wonering if anyone has one of these rifles and how they like it? Who is Chuck Hawks anyway??
Old 07-19-2007, 04:04 PM

Default RE: Chuckhawks.com

[:'(][:'(] Randy Wakeman.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: frontier gander

[:'(][:'(] Randy Wakeman.
Sorry to bust your bubble but Chuck is not Randy...
Old 07-19-2007, 04:28 PM

i wasnt saying he was Hes just as bad as ol' randy.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Okie48

Well as everone knows I am looking to buy a new muzzleloader this year. I have been reading the reviews of this guy now. They say this is one of the best BPI brand of rifles there is, the Traditions Pursuit Pro Rifle . They were really bragging it up? Wonering if anyone has one of these rifles and how they like it? Who is Chuck Hawks anyway??
i had a TRADITION LT 26" barrel and changed it [upgraded ]for a TRADITION PRO full camo ..28" barrel ,it was a good shooter ,easy to clean [break open action] stainless steel breech plug and a flutted barrel ..now for the down side ..[1] the trigger pull was horrible [2] the rifle was too barrel heavy [3] had to slam it shut so it would close ..it was my 5th muzzleloader and i sold it and got a ROSSI 23"barrel [i am very happy now ..] ps .i read a lot of articles from CHUCK HAWKS and RANDY some are ok and others well nobody is perfect ..
Old 07-19-2007, 06:36 PM

ORIGINAL:
They were really bragging it up? Wonering if anyone has one of these rifles and how they like it? Who is Chuck Hawks anyway??
I understand he's on the company payroll to make posts like that.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:09 PM

I read the review and chuck hawks did not write it. Some other Randy did.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:06 PM

Yeah I can tell that Randy Wakeman gotta be on Savage Arms payroll. As much as he talks about that smokeless powder rifle. I belive the 10ml.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

"Yeah I can tell that Randy Wakeman gotta be on Savage Arms payroll. As much as he talks about that smokeless powder rifle. I belive the 10ml."

Notafter he blew upa Savage.Now he bad mouths Savage big time.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:59 AM
Dominant Buck

falcon - are you sure you're not mistaking the blown up Savage with Toby Bridges? I can't remember Randy Wakeman blowing one up. He was always a staunch defender of the Savage rifle. I do believe he sells them or has some part of them, but that is his business. If I had a Chevrolet car lot, I would sing the praises of them as well, over the other model cars.

And actually, people that use a certain brand muzzleloader might have good reason to support them. I have read reports of Savage shooters, and actually they have my interest. Not that I want to purchase one, but they do seem like good shooters. I think if anyone uses the muzzleloaders in the manner they were made according to manufacturer's recommendations, they will have a safe and effective hunting tool.

Quick Reply: Chuckhawks.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.