Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Where can I get some? >

Where can I get some?

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Where can I get some?

Old 06-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Where can I get some?

No not that, I mean Win 777 primers.

I have been looking for months atmore thana dozen different stores and have yet to see any. I've checked Bass Pro, Dick's Sporting Goods, Sportsmans Warehouse, Walmart, and a bunch of smaller local sporting goods stores in at least 3 different states and cannot find them. Many of the places haven't even heard of them. Some of them haven't even heard of the Remington Klean Bores, they just have the standard Win, Rem, etc. 209's and nothing else. Whats the deal? Where are you guys finding them?

Anyone know of some place carrying them in the Albuquerque or Colorado Springs areas? I want to try some out but it's tough to do when you can't find them. Help me, please.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Where can I get some?

BPS/Redhead has 'em bud. Here's the link

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&a mp;langId=-1&partNumber=81301&hvarTarget=search&c mCat=SearchResults
Old 06-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Spike

Dmurphy, If you are looking for Winchester 777 primers, I just saw some at Sportsmans Warehouse in Colorado Springs on Platte (Hwy 24). They were out of almost all kinds of primers a few weeks ago, but last Wednesday they had stocked up. Saw the 777 primers over in the muzzle dept.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok, thanks, I'll go back overto SWand check them out again. I haven't been there in a few weeks so I'm due for a feild trip. Thanks again.