Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 I know this isn't right section. >

I know this isn't right section.

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

I know this isn't right section.

Old 01-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default I know this isn't right section.

Our Michigan DNR wants to jack fees up to hunt and fish. We are being told that other mid west states around us have higher fees than us already.
Our buck only Deer tag last season was $15.00 the new price they want is $30.00
I am looking for the cost for residents to fish, hunt small game and deer huntin the state of Ohio, Wisconsin,Minnesota, Indiana and Illinios.
I know there are people here who are from the above states & this is the only section Of the forum I use.

Yes I did look at the above states web sites but couldn't find any cost.
Thank ya'll

Al
Old 01-18-2007, 01:18 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: I know this isn't right section.

I forget how much I paid now that you ask. I am sure they are posted on the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources site. I also heard they want to raise ours as well. If they do, they might have a lot of people refuse to buy the license.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:30 PM

Ours in Iowa was raised to $27, I believe three years ago, up from $20 and $25 dollars the years previous. We've had special antlerless only tags the last couple of years that can be purchased in addition to an any-sex tag. First any-sex tag is $27, second antlerless only tag is $27, additional antlerless tags are $11.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

I pay 35.50 in AR for one license that covers deer, turkey,all small game,bear wild pig, trout stamp and all fishing and the migratory bird thing. Lee
Old 01-18-2007, 04:08 PM

Either sex and antlerless tags in Illinois are $15 each. Indiana's are $24 each I believe.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:49 PM

You ought to be here in Tennessee. The small game and fish u have to start withis $28. Add ab archery tag $21, gun tag $27, ML tag $21, tag to hunt state areas $21 and it keeps on going or u can buy the sportman license for $135 and that covers most everything. I am over 65 and 3 years ago I could buy a lifetime for $200. Now that license is $275. My boy's are in their forties and a lifetime for them is now $1750. IIn Alabama if u r over 65 everything is free. great concept I think. Give something back to folks who work all their life and support the stste.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Spike

I was born and raised in northern Indiana and I still remember my dad calling me here in Colorado to say they were going to double the cost of the hunting licenses. Luckily for me and my dad we both had lifetime licenses. I got mine for graduation while my friends got cars and watches. I thought it was the coolest gift I had ever gotten.

Indiana IDNR Page 3
http://www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/huntguide1/HATG_0607/HATG0607_1-19.pdf

Illinois
http://dnr.state.il.us/admin/systems/07/07deerseasondates.htm

Ohio
http://www.ohiodnr.com/wildlife/regs/licenses&permits.htm

Wisconsin
http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/caer/cs/restypes.asp
Old 01-18-2007, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Water Swatter

I was born and raised in northern Indiana and I still remember my dad calling me here in Colorado to say they were going to double the cost of the hunting licenses. Luckily for me and my dad we both had lifetime licenses. I got mine for graduation while my friends got cars and watches. I thought it was the coolest gift I had ever gotten.
Absolutely awesome gift. My father bought myself and two of my three brothers lifetime combination hunting/fishing licenses for Oklahoma. They were all to be for the 16th birthday, but I am the youngest of the four so I got mine for my 14th birthday just a couple months before they went from $150 to $225. I have no idea what they cost now but it sure is nice to go to OK for a visit and be ready with whatever license or tag is required to hunt or fish for almost anything in the State without having to pay the non-resident fees. Also for me, the coolest gift I have ever gotten too!
Old 01-19-2007, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thank you every one for your help.
Water swatter Thank you for the links to the right places. I looked at a couple yesterday and just couldn't find the information.

Al
Old 01-19-2007, 08:33 AM
Typical Buck

Wis deer 24.00 archery 24.00 gun fishing 20.00 small game 18.00 turkey 25.50 Plus there are all kinds of extra fees for trout fishing Phesant hunting ect. Bear liscense is even more it goes on forever. If you hunt and fish everyting you can spend well over 150.00

Quick Reply: I know this isn't right section.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.