Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

TC Triumph Video

Old 01-11-2007, 10:07 AM

Default TC Triumph Video

Check out the new Triumph http://www.tcarms.com/firearms/triumph.php
Old 01-11-2007, 11:15 AM

Default RE: TC Triumph Video

aaahhhh damn I just got my new omega and thought thats it I am set the pictures didnt get me but that video makes me want one basically the offspring of an omega and encore I like it..

Does anyone know what they will be going for??
Old 01-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Typical Buck

Does any one know what they price out at?
Old 01-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

Not sure, but I know what I am going to ask for on my Birthday, Father's Day, or Christmas.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:49 AM
Typical Buck

Yeah,I know what you mean. I took dad with me for the first time Muzzleloading and his is kicking himself for not going with me sooner as he is hooked bad and has talked about breakopens.I bet this will be in the 400-500 range as it doesn't have the interchangeable barrels like the Encore so I don't expect it to be in that 700 range. Regardless that's one hell of a rifle.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

The info there leaves a question in my mind about cleaning the firing pin and action area? They go to great lengths describing how blowback is curbed but that can't be 100%.And I wonder how much spare breechplugs will cost?

Chop the QLA off, might be a nice rifle.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Spike

Shoot 'em an e-mail. I'm sure they could answer those questions for you.

If anyone locates one of these with a thumbhole stock, please let me know. I agree, this looks like one heck of a gun.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

A timely introduction. Looks like alot of innovation or at least new looks and new ideas. Just what it takes to shake off the doldrums and get excited about owning something new. I said I might own a stainless Omega next year, maybe not, sure is a great looking rifle. Who's gettin' the first one?
Old 01-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Spike

Yipppeeee! This means, in another year or two, there will be NIB stainless/laminated Omegas going on Gunbroker for under $200 . Just what I've been waitin' for.

Theflow of NIB Thunderhawks and Firehawks has begun to slow a little. Timeto feed us bottom feeders something fresh.
Bob

Old 01-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

nstrut, please email them for me.

Quick Reply: TC Triumph Video

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.