Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Im leaving

Old 12-30-2006, 03:46 PM

Default Im leaving

Well guys i gotta say so long. I got a new mother board and CPU so i can upgrade from my 450mhz to a 2.8ghz! Be nice to play games on my own system again! This computer im on now is getting retired!

Update!

The stock on my kentucky cameout PERFECT! I have to add some coats to the other half and im finished and zero dry spots on it! I used the birchwood casey stock sheen to knock down the shine and its now nice and smooth. This baby will look twice as good as the original finish on it.

Take care guys! Hopefully i should be back on by late tonight or early tomorrow depending on how the install goes. Hope to have some pics of the stock later on also! And who else is getting hit with this blizzard in colorado? we're up to freakin 4 1/2 feet already! Im expecting a good 5 to 5 1/2 feet by tomorrow.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:50 PM

Default RE: Im leaving

Before I read all that I thought you were leaving for good because you got a new computer.

I was gearing up ammo to rape you for thinking that you couldn't get back from another computer haha.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

frontier gander

Do not let the spped of the new board burn your fingers when you turn it back one - I just rebult the computer in the rec room installed a 2.6 -> speed is nice....

Old 12-30-2006, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I thought you had found T7 and was moving there to tick him off .

Al
Old 12-30-2006, 07:41 PM

wow this sucker flys! The net before on the old computer was like i still had dial up! Webpages load right up on this puppy! Runs quieter, i can actually play games again, very nice setup. Best christmas present ive opened so far! Uh wait its the only one ive opened yet! lol. Doing the gift opening on new years day. No im not a follower like that, although i did find T7 and we chatted a little... Boy i had a scare, i let my dog outside to do his business, i went back in and a couple minutes later i hear all this huffing and i see my inside dog hugging my outside dog and im like, awww how cute! They are playing. Once i heard growing, man i jumped into my boots and found a total mess. My outside dog, a half breed blacklab/chow was tearing into my inside dog, a american pitbull terrier. Once the lab heals,im taking him to the pound, hes extremely territorial and attacks every dog that comes near his feeding spot. Hes the second lab ive owned that has attacked my other dogs. Luckily neither one was seriously hurt. Just a few holes and broken feelings. Thought about feeding that lab some lead untill i let the 4 1/2 feet of snow change my mind. Free dog to anyone interested!

I'll be putting my rifle back together soon and have some pics. Still have the other half of the stock left but the rear half is beautiful. Love the smell of that stock sheen conditoner.
Old 12-30-2006, 08:02 PM

Good to hear about the comp. We could use a much faster one too. Glad to hear about the stock. I would love to make one for my TC but don't think I'd try.

We could use some snow ourselves. We just got tons of rain but absolutely no snow.

Sorry to hear about the dogs. We had a girl dog once that would pick fights with my dog. Slim(my dog) is the most gentle creature you can find and didn't deserve it so we got rid of the bitch. Luckily, my dog showed the smaller girl who was boss once or twice. The girl also bit our neighbor, so aggressive dogs aren't worth it.

Best of luck to ya.
Old 12-30-2006, 08:47 PM

okay i got some pics. I found my cam had a setting for night pics and it really helped out in these pics. Very very few runs but im going to knock them out with the stock sheen later on, not really something major unless you hold it at an angle and look hard. Also some pics of my dog after what happened about an hour and a half ago. Total of 5 holes that went deep, so i'll have to watch these and make sure to clean them everyday. The lam seems fine, one nickle size of flesh missing between his eyes and a few bites on the side of his face, luckily he has really really thick fur so i think thats what saved his throat from being ripped out. Thinking about calling that Dog whisperer guy on tv and see if he could help calm that one down. Worth a try right? Anyways, heres some pics of a little of both. and a pic of all the snow we have.

Heres when he was 8 weeks old. and when he was good looking lol.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:39 PM

http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l200/frontier_gander/?action=view&current=100_2591.flv
Old 12-30-2006, 09:52 PM

That stock looks great!!! I would have made it a bit darker though personally.

That's a lot of snow!!! I would love to have that much!!! Snowmobiling baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're dog got wooped. I'm glad he's alright and hope he heals ok.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:54 PM

Boy was he a cute pup tooI suppose all puppies are though.

Quick Reply: Im leaving

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.