Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Best price for omega,,, >

Best price for omega,,,

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Best price for omega,,,

Old 11-17-2006, 01:19 PM

Default Best price for omega,,,

Hey guys I want to order a new omega stainless/hardwoods regular stock were the best and cheapest place online to get it?? any help would be great thanks
Old 11-17-2006, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Best price for omega,,,

Most stores begin their ML sales in January. But for everday normal prices, this place below is hard to beat. Omegas begin at $269.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/tca_muzzleloaders.html
Old 11-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Other than mentioned is the fact that we are about to the time of year that wal-mart has their close out on muzzleloading stuff. I picked up a Omega last year for $160 and this year I am keeping my eye on a stainless thumb hole Omega one of the near by stores has. Lee
Old 11-17-2006, 07:22 PM

A freind of mine purchased a SS barreled Omega with a laminate stock for $314 plus s/h from www.budsgunshop.com
Old 11-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cornking68

A freind of mine purchased a SS barreled Omega with a laminate stock for $314 plus s/h from www.budsgunshop.com
Thanks for the link. Those are really good prices. Plus ownership there updates it every hour or-so. I put that link in my Muzzleloader Stores Favorites Folder faster than I can shake a stick at.
Old 11-17-2006, 08:33 PM

I tried to order but it wants me to ship to and FFL dealer this isnt needed for muzzleloaders??should I just call to place the order??
Old 11-17-2006, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: tcuser

I tried to order but it wants me to ship to and FFL dealer this isnt needed for muzzleloaders??should I just call to place the order??
Maybe that state requires such action. Some states like New York and Michigan have screwy laws governing guns. I would call Saturday and Monday if necessary - just to get the proper procedure & wording. It's possible the webpage is in error over muzzleloaders - but I doubt it.

Somethings going on over there - that you & I don't know about.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:14 PM

I have no clue but I will try again some great prices, maybe the laws are different for shipping to michigan cause I know you can just walk up and buy a muzzleloader over the counter in person you only have to be over 18..
Old 11-18-2006, 09:18 AM
bigcountry

I deal with buds alot as I go to Ky alot for family. Give em a call. They will work with you if they can.

Old 11-18-2006, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have no clue but I will try again some great prices, maybe the laws are different for shipping to michigan cause I know you can just walk up and buy a muzzleloader over the counter in person you only have to be over 18..
Same here in Michigan - buy over the counter. We have OTHER screwy gun laws thou.