Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Tasco World Class 2x8 scope >

Tasco World Class 2x8 scope

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Tasco World Class 2x8 scope

Old 08-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Spike

Default Tasco World Class 2x8 scope

I was in the local sporting goods store during lunch today, and pickup up this scope. It was reduced from 75 to 40. I'mwant to put it on my backup muzzleloader, which is a .54 T/C Firehawk. I don't usually buy "cheap" optics, so I'm a little skeptical. Any thoughts??? If it doesn't work out on the ML, I've got a .22 that needs a scope as well.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Tasco World Class 2x8 scope

Well, it might end up working just fine.

I'm not a fan of bargain optics because you typically end up getting what you paid for or less when they fail at the wrong time, but every now and then you hear of someone beating the crap out of a budget scope that continues to work very well.

I would be concerned that the recoil from an ML might eventually take it's toll on the ability to hold alignment.

But hey, you have it so mount it up. And as you mentioned if you don't like it for an ML scopeit would make a nice setup on a .22 with no recoil.