Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

why

Old 03-29-2005, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default why

when someone posts these questions about using lighter calibers why do you guys go on and on and on.

eight pages of 270 posts and no end in sight
Old 03-29-2005, 10:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: why

Yeah, what Bob said.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:27 AM
Spike

It's like a bad accident Bob, everyone wants to talk about it..
What would ou like to discuss?
Old 03-30-2005, 05:33 AM

DRAMA !!! --I agree Bob it drive's me nutty.

Here in Oregon we're gettin ready for huntin blackies on april 1 rst & catchin some chrome bright Chinook Salmon !!

what about all you others ?
Old 03-30-2005, 06:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Debate is normal amoung hunters who have their favorite caliber and know that it works and are then told that it doesn't. I venture to say that the detractors of the 270 have not used it with premium bullets or in most cases have not used it at all. One good thing though for those who don't want to enter the debate can not click on these posts. Funny how that works.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bob, have you noticed how many repleis I made? Absotutely ZERO. Its the off season and most people are bored and the forum is highly combustionable at this time of year when the slightest spark can ignite 8 pages of bullsh!t. The bottom line of it all is, how many animals have you gotten by the end of the season vs. how many was wounded. Bobby
Old 03-30-2005, 01:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

I could not agree more. Place that shot where it has to be and you won't have the wounded problem.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:06 PM
Typical Buck

By December 31, the same scenario will be repeated, oh probably 10 more times. The people running the site love it though, I bet.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:52 PM
Typical Buck

That's what I like about these forums you can participate in the discussions you like and pass up the ones you dislike. I personally like the discussions to a certain degree, you can really learn a lot from the experience of others. Just got to be able to sort out the BS. As long as we don't start name calling and things don't get out of hand discussion is always a good thing. Not trying to be a jerk but I think this post was more pointless than anything. No need to to make another post just to say you don't like another subject. You make more of a point by just not repsonding to it.
Old 03-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

i fully understand and enjoy a good debate but a subject like 270 for elk or moose or bear or whatever is not a debate it is beating a dead horse .
it has been done to death there guys if you want go back in the archives and read all the old posts on it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.