Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Sportsman's Expo get together and Dinner.... >

Sportsman's Expo get together and Dinner....

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Sportsman's Expo get together and Dinner....

Old 03-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Sportsman's Expo get together and Dinner....

I called Rodizio's and made reservations for the 19th at 7:00. I asked if we could get a discount and the answer was no. So, it will still be about $20 per person. Anyone is invited.
Old 03-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sportsman's Expo get together and Dinner....

Thanks, count us for two. One with and one without disposable undergarments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry that I have been away for awhile guys. This week I have been very busy with a job that has been delayed for reasons out of our control. But my brothers and I have to get it done by next week come heck or high water. Right now I got to get to bed for another early start tomorrow. But I did want to tell everyone that my wife (hikchick) also reserved it under my name Jason Liebe/Elk Callers/Hunters. The restaurant is called, Rodizio Grill In Trolley Square. The address is 459 South Trolley Square Salt Lake City, the phone # is (801)-220-0500. You can call them for directions or if you want please feel free to call me and let me know what direction you are comming from and I can give directions too. My # is (208) 524-6113, if I not home just giver your number to my wife and I'll be sure to call you back. I look foward to meeting everyone, I don't know how much I will be able to be on here in the next 2 weeks so you don't see me here, now you know why! Thanks and good luck to all Jason!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:43 PM
Typical Buck

Mmmmmm!! For those of you that don't know Rodizio is famous for their meat. They bring it out in slabs and they cut off as much as you like. It's all you can eat without the buffet. The last time I was there they had beef, pork, even gator. There were others as well but that's all I chose to eat. This place will fill you up!!
Old 03-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wish I could be at dinner but I plan on hooking up with you guys at the expo.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Judyboi,
We need to swap cell #'s. The problem is that our cell only works while we are in Idaho. I'll see if our friends will let us give you their cell #. PM me yours, please!!
Old 03-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Typical Buck

Judyboi you can also call me if you like. I live in Salt Lake so my phone will work anytime. I'll PM you my cell number.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:27 PM
Typical Buck

My wife and I still plan on being there!!! Who knows, maybe I'll try to fill Greggs shoes!! I'll admit they're really big shoes to fill!!!!----ElkNut1
Old 03-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

elknut 1, I would be willing to bet that you could fill those shoes. Not trying to say that Greg has easy shoes to fill, but I bet you are on his level. Either way with what you decide I look foward to meeting you. I just wish that I could meet Greg as well.
Old 03-05-2005, 07:28 PM

elknut1, it was a pleasure to meet you in person, and had alot of fun just talking elk with you at the sportsman show here in Boise, still don't know where the time went though and hopefully you will have the chance to do a seminar at the state bowshoot in Stanley this July. By the looks of things and the guys talking with you from the ISB stand looks like alll lights are GREEN so far! Take Care,
RobinHood36>>>============<>

Quick Reply: Sportsman's Expo get together and Dinner....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.