Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Elk pictures, need i say more >

Elk pictures, need i say more

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Elk pictures, need i say more

Old 12-25-2004, 12:41 PM

Default Elk pictures, need i say more

Well boys this is Archer18, and Robinhood36 (my dad) and I just decided to invite you all into my grandparents garage (Robinhood36's parents) where my dads side of the family have a small portion of the elk racks hung up these are a collection of our archery kills over the years from my uncles and us, the dall sheep is my grandpas by the way. we used to have many more, but unfortunatly they were all burned up in a devastating fire on my grandpas work shop/storage area which happened quite a few years ago and we just had to restart.

Click here to see the big boy!

Old 12-25-2004, 01:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: our ELK rack pictures

archer18, someone must have gotten a digital camera for x-mas. Man, those elk look familiar. I bet that big boy was heavy to pack out.
Old 12-25-2004, 09:28 PM

Default RE: our ELK rack pictures

Someone AINT in charge of their household. Cant believe someone would ruin all those great heads by hangin them out in the garage.

RA
Old 12-25-2004, 09:54 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Can you believe this...

Red--- What do you want them to do with the racks??? ElkNut1
Old 12-26-2004, 07:02 AM

thats a lot heads--they look awesome--thnanks for posting
Old 12-26-2004, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great racks!

Red: Please show us the big numbers of great racks INSIDE your house. If my wife let me go on all the hunts that it takes to take all those animals, it wouldn't bother me where I had to hang them.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is a huge dall sheep!
Old 12-26-2004, 10:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been in this garage. The pics don't do the racks any justice. There are tons of them. I would hate to see the taxidermy bill to mount all of those. And where would you hang them all?? I used to hunt with these boys and their life revolves around elk. ALL YEAR. Robinhood36 got me into elk hunting. Now he has passed his contagious disease to me. Damn him!!!!!!!! Just kidding Robinhood. It has been one heck of a ride my friend. I have learned alot since the Milkman bull. Just think, he would have grown up to look like some of those that were posted.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:34 AM

Ya I just kinda showed you the ropes and now you are tying the knots, as far as the racks go they take up quite a bit of wall space and if all of them were inside my parents house I think it would look like a porcupine or something, but they are safe in the garage from the weather and such and also the garage is kept locked as I know some people that have had there racks stolen. I also think if all the racks were hanging on the walls inside the house, mama would not be happy and if mama aint happy, no ones happy!!!
Old 12-26-2004, 03:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those racks look like a lot of memories from a lot of exciting hunts!

Quick Reply: Elk pictures, need i say more

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.