Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Hungary!

Old 12-10-2004, 12:50 AM
Spike

Default RE: Hungary!

You are wrong!

Who cares climatic conditions? Our world is getting wors and worse, you should experience the beuty of Nature till you CAN!

I've been to RSA and Namibia twice...wonderful, if I manage, I am gonna scan some pics for u, wonderful, absolatuly amazing. Totally sg else, than here.

I also wanna go to America, not for your huge cities or whatsoever...but the Rockies, Great Prairie...and I regularly check this forum, pix make me sure that I must go there!

In Hungary, the hunting right is in the hands of the land owners, 80% of the land is owned privately. There are hunting groups (legal organisations), which practice hunting on the areas, but a hunting area must be at least 3000 hectares. So only the members of the hunting group (only Hungarians, paying a monthly fee ranging from $50-1000) and their guests (limited number) may hunt there. And there are paying guests as well, who pay for shooting a certain game.

Hunting is much more regulated in Europe and in Hungary as well. The authorities tell the hunting groups, how many games you may exactly shoot, how old they must be, and what trophies they must have. If you commit a mistake, you must pay a really significant fine.

Any more questions?

Thx for welcoming, Pics are coming![8D]
Old 12-10-2004, 03:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Any more questions?
I've heard that in some countries a game warden (or the european equivalent) must accompany a hunter at all times during the hunt. I suppose that's required to make sure that there's no poaching or other illegal activities. Are there such requirements in Hungary?
Old 12-16-2004, 12:06 AM
Spike

Yes, if you are a guest on the territory and no, if you are a member of the hunting group on that area, cause then it is your and the group's interest not to shoot illegal game.