Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

beaverjack

Old 11-15-2004, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default beaverjack

anyone ever hear from beaverjack anymore this place has gotten real boring since he left
Old 11-16-2004, 06:53 AM

Default RE: beaverjack

Bob,

He was a live wire and had a nice twang. A great loss to this forum not only for being lively but for making people think about what they didn't want to think about. I would say people were against him by a 2 to 1 margin. He may have figured there were just too many PAMB's to continue with OR that he was the star of the show (noone could really compare) and there was no one here to match up so he just moved on.

You are right though this place is b-o-r-i-n-g. Kind of a one-way street. Lots of folks will read (take) but not write anything substantive (give back) and a lot of folks are getting fed up with it. Kind of a reflection of today's society/mentality and you know what Beaverjack thought about that.

EKM
Old 11-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea he was a one of a kind . i had several go arounds with him . he sure played the dumb guy but he was really very smart . i do miss some of his posts , i wish i could have went elk hunting this year but i hurt my shoulder and i am still waiting for surgery . but am already planning a big trip for next year
Old 11-17-2004, 05:47 PM

It is a classic case of someone not needing to be at the top of your "popularity" list in order to learn something; however, he was not too "digestible" for for those with tender psyches or tender feet.
================

What's with the shoulder? Torn rotator cuff? Been there and done that --- ski racing my son wide open to the bottom of the mountain --- he won! Hopefully not your shooting side. [][]

EKM
Old 11-17-2004, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

YEA IT IS rotator cuff and it is the off shoulder so the good news is i am still deer hunting till the surgery
Old 11-17-2004, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

what was his word for tenderfoot ??? pink arsed something
Old 11-17-2004, 08:22 PM

what was his word for tenderfoot ??? pink arsed something
I believe it was "pink arsed mama's boy" (PAMB) but as I recall he had several variations on it.

EKM
Old 11-17-2004, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea that was one of them ,a classic