Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

not for the wolf lovers

Old 04-20-2004, 01:56 AM
jjt

Default not for the wolf lovers

simple but to the point
Old 04-20-2004, 05:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: not for the wolf lovers

I am going to use this picture for my new computer background. I love it.
As you can tell by my handle, I am not offended. I have a shirt that says Montana wolf management team member. The wolf is in the crosshairs on my shirt also. I have never had a granola eating, bunnie huggin, veggin wacko say one bad word about my shirt.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:59 AM

very nice, very nice indeed!
Old 04-20-2004, 04:42 PM
Typical Buck

Awesome!
Old 04-20-2004, 08:01 PM

"Protect your heritage'? and what "heritage" is that? Pretty stupid if you ask me.Wolves have as much right to exist as anything else on this planet!!
Old 04-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the wolves had their heritage here long before there was a cattle ranching heritage. In fact I would be willing to bet that the wolves had their heritage before humans discovered fire or invented the wheel much less ranching cattle.

It's just a matter of humans being as greedy as possible with the earths resources. Most want to eleminate a much competition as possible so we can have it all to ourselves.
Old 04-21-2004, 08:04 AM
DM

OK, i admit it! I consider myself a "higher" form of animial than a wolf!!!

Are any of you wolf lovers liveing in a space that was once used by wolves??????????? Are any of you eating or killing game animials that could be food for wolves?????? "If" you answered "yes" to either, then your a hypocrite!!

Now that YOUR takeing up "there" space, and killing or eating "there" food, you want to push those wolves to some place else, where maybe the people there don't want them!! (read---------> "ME")

OK, OK, send them on over to my place, but please send them a little at a time, so "i" have time to reload!!!

Drilling Man
Old 04-21-2004, 08:55 PM
jjt

Wolves have as much right to exist as anything else on this planet!!
well now i strongly disagree

i have a hellava lot more right to exist here then some fleeridden mutt

animals do have rights and the first is to live long enough to feed my phat a$$
Old 04-21-2004, 09:34 PM

jjt, what makes you supperior to wolves????Obviously not your attitude.....would you eat a wolf???Afterall, thats what killing game is all about.....food to feed your phat a$$. Thats exactly why wolves kill, to eat. If you can't handle ther natural order of the outdoors,maybe you should take up birdwatching....you might learn something,but I doubt it

As for wanting to push them off on someone else, not at all. Wolves are welcome in my hunting grounds anytime, I'd rather share space with them than a lot of other so-called hunters.....I have before and would again
Old 04-22-2004, 06:57 AM

I am far from a tree hugger but I also believe wolves inhabited this earth long before we ever became civilized. We should respect them like any other critter that was created. There is nothin quite like the long eery call from a wolf, its something that is just to intense to put into words. They are a truly fascinating animal and along with plainsman i don't have a problem at all sharing my hunting grounds with them. Yes they do kill deer, elk , moose etc but this is just natures way of balancing things out. The wolf population should also be kept a a steady number by hunting/trapping etc. but this does not mean kill one when ever you get the chance. If you guys open your minds a bit you will see there is no threat of having a few wolves around as long as the popultion is controlled just like any other animal.

Quick Reply: not for the wolf lovers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.