Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

PETA?

Old 01-08-2004, 09:03 PM

Default PETA?

I know that PETA is ageinst hunting and trapping but are they also ageinst fishing too?
Old 01-08-2004, 09:58 PM

Default RE: PETA?

unless you fish without a net, hook, or anything that might "hurt" the fish then no.
Old 01-08-2004, 10:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

unless you fish without a net, hook, or anything that might "hurt" the fish then no.
Are you kidding me? They don't want anyone anywhere to eat any animal. They're terrorists.
Old 01-09-2004, 08:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

They are too stupid to even be terrorists
Old 01-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

PETA is against many things, including eating meat [animals]. I'm not sure if that extends to road kill. But I wouldn't be surpirsed if in those cases, PETA would have issues with the driver who hit the animal.

It's funny how PETA and other anti's consider animals game animals as "defenseless." Ever seen what happens when a man & deer go at it mano-a-mano? In the videos, the man usually gets whupped. After seeing a dog that messed with the wrong racoon, I kinda look at them a little differently too. And then there's hogs, and bears, and mountain lions, and....
Old 01-09-2004, 06:23 PM

A lot of those Peta clowns are veggies as well. So, they also go after beef eaters. But, they all wear leather and I guess that comes from someones garden. I know it doesnt' grow on trees cause many of them are against cutting live trees as well.
Old 01-09-2004, 06:34 PM

one word "MORONS!"
Old 01-13-2004, 06:35 AM

Next time you see a PETA woman berating those of us who partake in the sport or are simply just omnivors, remind her that the make up she is wearing on her face is made out of rendered cattle product......she may even cry at that revelation
Old 01-13-2004, 09:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

Be aware that PETA members are most likely using "cruelty-free" makeup and "imitation-leather" belts and shoes. When I got out of high school I managed a health food store for a couple of years, and we sold those kinds of things. I decided to leave after I couldn't take any more from the crazies that congregated there. I guess a lot of those hippies had too much LSD back in the 60's.

Whether they use vegan products or not certainly doesn't have any effect on my opinion of the group, but it's important to be fully aware of what we're saying when we debate them.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:07 PM

As I'm not really big into makeup I had no idea that you could fake that gunk too. Thanks for the heads up Sig. You are bang on when you say that to debate them we gotta know our side better than they know theirs. Thats why I keep my mouth shut--except on here of course.

Quick Reply: PETA?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.