Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

where hunting Grizzlys

Old 11-05-2003, 03:34 PM

Default where hunting Grizzlys

Hi

my name is Friedrich from Germany and iam new here.Sorry for my bad english.
I hunt now 20 years and a big dream from me is to hunt a Grizzly.I look through the internet for outfitters but there a so much and so far i dont know which is good or not,and what is the best place for grizzly Canada or Alaska.My be some one here can give me a tip or a adress where i can book a trip.

Thanks
fiddy
Old 11-05-2003, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: where hunting Grizzlys

Fiddy, welcome to the message boards. A pleasure to have you here from Germany. Here is a link of the outdoors directory for Alaska. This will provide several outfitters throughout the state, most which offer brown and grizzly bear hunts. I wish I could give you a recommendation, but as a local I don' t use the outfitters. Hunts will range anywhere from $4000-$12,500 US, which is pretty high priced in my opinion, but with the guide required law for those species, they are able to charge that and usually book years in advance. You might want to look into Canada as I believe it will be considerably cheaper than Alaska, but I at least wanted to provide a site to give you a starting point.

Good luck on your endevours.

http://www.outdoorsdirectory.com/directory/
Old 11-06-2003, 02:28 PM

Thanks ArcticBowMan for the link.

In Alaska is it very expensive.I had a family and a job in a factury and earn small money.I think i get one time a chance to hunt a grizzly in my live because it is to far from me and to expensive it was also a big dream.May be someone will write me where i can hunt for a smaller money.The best for me is one person who has a licens to guide.

fiddy
Old 11-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Unfortunately all grizzly hunts are relatively expensive.Since the tag numbers have been reduced in B.C. prices are still rising.Individual guides can' t get permits that allow non residents to hunt grizzly in canada.You must hire an outfitter.
Old 11-06-2003, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

There are also some guided brown bear hunts in Russia. Not sure if that would be any easier logistically, but might be worth looking into. I believe the cabelas websight has those hunts listed.
Old 11-07-2003, 09:09 AM

Fiddy,
Contact Garth Carter at Hunter Services
www.huntinfool.com
He has a service where outfitters contact him with discounted and cancellation hunts.
That is when a hunter booked a hunt and at the last minute cannot go.
I have seen Grizzly bear hunts there for as low as $5000.

Worth checking out.
He has a regular brown bear hunt advertised on his site right now at $8500.
Old 11-10-2003, 02:52 PM

fiddy,

Welcome to the board! despite my board name, I can' t really help ya much - I have not hunted and don' t really have an interest in hunting Grizzly. I do know that they are very expensive to hunt - good luck in your quest!

I' m not sure how many folks outside of North America we have here - maybe you could share some of your experiences over there? What do you regularly hunt?
Old 11-11-2003, 12:44 PM

Hi Grizzlybear

at home i hunt Wildpigs,Deer,Rabbits,Fox,Fasan,Ducks.When you have intrest i will send you pictures from my last hunt.We schoot 9 Pigs 2 Deers and 4 Fox.

fiddy
Old 11-12-2003, 06:39 AM

fiddy-

Certainly! Post them here - I' m sure that there are others who are interested to see different hunting areas as well.
Old 11-12-2003, 11:36 AM

here 1 picture iam in a hurry

fiddy

Quick Reply: where hunting Grizzlys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.