Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Looking for Antelope hunt

Old 09-23-2018, 07:16 AM
Spike

Default Looking for Antelope hunt

Can anyone help me out on lining up a reasonably priced antelope hunt in Wyoming for fall of 2019. I am looking at taking my dad and two of my adult sons so 4 hunters. We have all hunted so do no need for a guide just put us on some ground where we can have a reasonable chance at respectable bucks. Prefer an area where we can buy over the counter tags or help drawing tags for your area. Willing to stay in a hotel and pay a fair trespass fee if needed or trade for below.

I am located in eastern Nebraska and own 100 acres on the platte river loaded with whitetail and turkeys. Could also work out something if someone wanted to trade a hunt. Nebraska has over the counter WT tags and turkey tags. (I killed a 165 WT last year and a 199 was found dead 1/2 mile from my property.) A lot of spring turkeys. Last fall I saw 2 groups of over a hundred. Two full service cabins located on property that are first class accommodations. Looking for only honest and trustworthy inquiries. (I am also a taxidermist, so this could be part of the package as well.)
Old 09-23-2018, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

That sounds like a heck of a trade. You might want to post a separate topic in the Swap a Hunt forum as it tends to get a lot of traffic on swapping hunts (see link below). There's a few guys on her that regularly hunt in Wyoming and could likely give you some ideas. Also, consider doing a search in HuntingNet as this has been a popular topic over the years. Hope this is helpful.

https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/
Old 09-24-2018, 10:19 AM
Fork Horn

I did a hunt with some buddies a few years ago and stayed in a motel in Newcastle Wy. We hunted BLM land and knocked on doors for permission if we saw antelope on someone's property. We went 3 for 3. No guides.