Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

CO Elk Draw

Old 06-06-2018, 04:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default CO Elk Draw

CO elk draw results posted yesterday. No go for me, just another PP which brings me to 23. I can get just about any tag I want except for the tag I do want. Right now it takes 25 PP for a non-resident unit 2 either sex tag. Until next year.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

I drew a cow elk permit season 1 unit 75. I go to the same place every year. It is always a great hunting experience -- although I have been skunked the last three seasons. My daughter put in for a license for the first time but failed to be drawn in this same unit. I guess she can use her preference point next year in 75 for a certain draw, and we can hunt together then (or I can tag along with her if I don't get drawn, showing her to my favourite spots).
Old 06-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Be careful giving those spots away. I gave my sister an opening morning spot in PA a few years back and she's shot a buck there almost every year since!

I told her if she misses one opening day that I'm taking the spot back. But she hasn't yet.

-Jake