Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Favourite Style Of Hunting Camp >

Favourite Style Of Hunting Camp

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Favourite Style Of Hunting Camp

Old 03-28-2018, 03:24 AM
Spike

I also like wall-tent. No other type provides the same comfort, room, and flexibility to cope with varied weather conditions. In size, the wall-tent should be chosen to fit the number of hunters. A tent measuring 10×12 feet will accommodate two hunters, where cooking is done inside the tent. Three hunters can use this size in a pinch, but the 12×14 is better. Similarly, four men can get by with a 12×14 tent, but the 14×16-foot size is better. This size is adequate for four hunters. In larger-sized parties, use multiples of this arrangement.
Old 03-28-2018, 07:09 PM
Spike

Most fav accomodations was an old hunting cabin that my buddy had in the family. Otherwise, been tents for me, and haven't minded. Always so tired at the end of the day, I could fall asleep anywhere.
Old 05-11-2018, 12:36 PM
Spike

Wall Tents!

www.walltentshop.com
Old 05-12-2018, 06:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

I prefer to hike into the hunting areas every morning. No camping.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

I bought a camp three years ago and enjoy it whether hunting or not. I have moose, deer, and turkeys wandering around down in back. I like to use as a place to start from early in the morning when heading out hunting. It was a great investment for me. I have recently set up a few solar panels for helping keep the batteries charged up for LED lights, charging my cellphone, and whatever else I need to use them for.