Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

strange picture

Old 02-29-2016, 04:36 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by gjersy
It looks just like a smaller version of the Elk tracking collars that are on the released Elk in my area. Every Elk has one, although 2 more elk recently got ate by wolves so we're down to 15 as of last week.
When I read Wisconsin DNR decided to feed the wolves up there Elk it mad me sad. You would think they would have learned when the wolves have destroyed a lot of there deer hunting and income that comes from it. What they need to do is find a way to get rid of those dam wolves they introduced. I always ask myself why do these educated state biologist do so many dumb things.
Old 02-29-2016, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

about all tracking collars today are gps rather than telemetry, all the dog hunters today use gps. don't know how they keep track of them, the trail a dog makes in an all day hunt looks like a can of worms on the gps map
RR