Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Looking for a good MN bear guide >

Looking for a good MN bear guide

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Looking for a good MN bear guide

Old 02-17-2015, 09:42 AM
Spike

Default Looking for a good MN bear guide

Hello all, I am looking for a respectable bear guide in Minnesota and would like your recommendations. I know I can search online but I wanted to ask all of you that may have been successfully guided in the past. I am not looking for a 400 pounder but would like a chance at a respectable bear. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-22-2015, 12:25 PM
Spike

I have applied twice for quota areas and not drawn in MN. I have not had a chance to use a guide. Where are you wanting to hunt in MN? I live in the South Central area. I have a few acres to hunt in Area 51......NOT that area 51.
Old 03-23-2015, 06:22 AM
Spike

Yeah, I currently only have one preference point. I probably will just buy another preference point this year so when I am ready to go and have a guide lined up, I should get drawn. I live in SE MN.
Old 04-17-2015, 11:04 AM
Spike

Going out all alone and beginning Is extreme nowadays. Depending where you go you can run Into allot of chaos shockingly. I'm a do It your own particular bear seeker. I know where I chase It's down right nuts with bear seekers. 95% of these are bear guides. Apportion of individuals have came and gone In the range I chase. Much an excess of meeting's with bear guides. Amusement Wardens getting canceled baby sitting pissed individuals and so forth. The amusement superintendent In the zone I chase just flinches when bear season parts around. I don't accuse him either being It's down right turmoil the 1st week of the season. At any rate If your genuine about running with a guide I know of a decent bear guide.