Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Hunting Buddy

Old 06-23-2014, 08:16 PM
Spike

Default Hunting Buddy

I recently moved to Colorado Springs due to the military and am looking for someone to hunt with during archery season. I am into hiking in a couple miles if need be. I'd hunt with the guys I work with, but none of them hunt for big screaming bulls. If someone would like an experienced elk hunter to hunt with shoot me a PM or comment on here.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:46 AM
Spike

Was stationed there in the 80's...got a pronghorn...never hunted ELK though. Good luck finding a worthy partner. Try posting on craigslist too.
Old 06-25-2014, 06:09 AM
Fork Horn

I would start looking for animals now and find a hunting partner later. There is still 2 months left until archery and plenty of time to scout. Packing an elk out by yourself isn't that bad. Pick and area that you want to hunt. Use google earth to look at possible spots then go walk the areas and look for sign.