Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Quebec Black bear guide

Old 01-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Spike

Default Quebec Black bear guide

Anyone have a recommendation for a good spring black bear guide in Quebec? I only have 3-4 days to hunt so would prefer someone close to Montreal (within 2-3 hours). Thanks.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I didn't respond before because we were not that close to Montreal. We went to Taggart Bay Outfitters a couple of years ago. It was nice. 7 out of 9 guys got bears. One guy wounded one. We were the guys that got skunked. It was me and my 9 year old son in the stand every night. I assume it was because the young boy was more fidgety than the adult hunters and there were two of us in the stand. Not the outfitters problem. The camp was nice and we were right on Lake Kipewa. We had a motor boat for the week and fished every day. We were about 5 hours north of Toronto.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:18 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by BarnesX.308
I didn't respond before because we were not that close to Montreal. We went to Taggart Bay Outfitters a couple of years ago. It was nice. 7 out of 9 guys got bears. One guy wounded one. We were the guys that got skunked. It was me and my 9 year old son in the stand every night. I assume it was because the young boy was more fidgety than the adult hunters and there were two of us in the stand. Not the outfitters problem. The camp was nice and we were right on Lake Kipewa. We had a motor boat for the week and fished every day. We were about 5 hours north of Toronto.

thanks for the response.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:01 AM
Spike

New York county divorce

I really impressed to read all this great information...I really appreciated that great information...thanks for sharing all this great information...
Old 01-23-2014, 02:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I really impressed to read all this great information...I really appreciated that great information...thanks for sharing all this great information...
Beat it, troll.