Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Colorado cow elk tag increase >

Colorado cow elk tag increase

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Colorado cow elk tag increase

Old 12-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Fork Horn

I hope Wyoming doesn't follow suit. I am planning a hunt in a Wyoming next year and I am going with the reduced price cow tag, since the bull tags are out of my budget. But if the cow tags were more than $300 I'd do something else.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bdan68
I hope Wyoming doesn't follow suit. I am planning a hunt in a Wyoming next year and I am going with the reduced price cow tag, since the bull tags are out of my budget. But if the cow tags were more than $300 I'd do something else.
***The earliest there could be a price increase for tags in Wyoming would be for the 2015 season since it takes a year after the Legislature votes for an increase before it takes effect. Therefore, all the prices in effect right now in 2013 will be the same for 2014.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Fork Horn

TopGun, yes I guess I knew it wouldn't be going up for 2014. What I should have said is I hope the price doesn't go up because I want to hunt cow elk in Wyoming next year, and hopefully make a tradition of it and do it every year. If the tags were $450, I'd be looking at other options.