Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Is it authentic Bushnell Binoculars? >

Is it authentic Bushnell Binoculars?

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Is it authentic Bushnell Binoculars?

Old 10-31-2013, 07:12 PM
Spike

Default Is it authentic Bushnell Binoculars?

Recently, I found a very cheap Bushnell Binoculars from facebook. I checked the site,it is really not professional to sell Bushnell Binoculars. However;they show Bushnell Binoculars pics truely. I want to get one Bushnell Binoculars for Hunting birds. Any advice will be awesome! Thank you

Here is the link for the item;
http://www.binosmall.com/high-power-...inoculars.html
Old 11-01-2013, 04:15 AM
Typical Buck

I never had much luck with cheap Bushnell stuff -- you get what you pay for.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:39 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Looks like a Spam add to me with only 1 post. The Grammar needs alot of work.

JW
Old 11-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

You will be sorry if you buy them. First of all, not sure what power they are?? Description below says 21X-30X?. Buy cheap end bushnell and they won't hold up in the long run. Also, you don't need over 10X binocs for hunting unless you are looking at hillsides across a canyon, then you will have to have a tripod to put them on. The ones listed will be big and bulky and poor quality. Way too heavy to carry any distance.

Here is one example of a decent pair of binocs on sale:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Barga...3Bcat105676380

Prob. can find a better deal than that but you have to be willing to push spending at least $200 to get a pair that will be decent and last you more than a couple of years. I spent too many years saying "Its only $40" Finally got smart and saved up until I could buy decent quality, then you only buy once.

Last edited by txhunter58; 11-01-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Fork Horn

I just got a pair of Nikon pro staffs this season and they are GREAT!!!!!
Old 11-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Typical Buck

I've used Bushnell binoculars and spotting scopes. Pretty good quality for the money. Not high end quality but well worth the money paid. Not like some brands I could name. Did I mention Simmons? No.,....must have just thought about it.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Typical Buck

I had 2 Bushnell/Banner Dusk to Dawn scopes fail on me, ever since, I won't buy Bushnell. I hear people say higher end Bushnell stuff is good and that's probably true, but I have no faith in a company that will slap their name on anything. There's plenty of other good options out there for the price of "high end" Bushnell.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Fork Horn

Default slap a name on anything

Originally Posted by Murdy
I had 2 Bushnell/Banner Dusk to Dawn scopes fail on me, ever since, I won't buy Bushnell. I hear people say higher end Bushnell stuff is good and that's probably true, but I have no faith in a company that will slap their name on anything. There's plenty of other good options out there for the price of "high end" Bushnell.

You mean like Remington, Winchester and many other big name manufacturers that sell a license to the highest bidder??
just sayin
Old 11-03-2013, 05:55 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by finnbear
You mean like Remington, Winchester and many other big name manufacturers that sell a license to the highest bidder??
just sayin
That's what I mean, I don't have a real high opinion of Rem these days either. No experience with Win.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

If you want top quality binos, buy Leica, Zeiss or Swarvoski. If you don't want to pay top dollar, Nikon is pretty good too. I learned a long time ago that quality optics will save a lot of walking and a lot of time. They are worth every penny they cost.

I personally carry Leica 10x42s for the majority of my glassing if I'm walking. If I'm sitting I use a 36x Swarvoski spotting scope. If I'm in heavy cover I use a 10x28 pair of light Nikons. I consider them all of them to be vital to my hunting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.