Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Extreme Huntress

Old 12-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
A stranger comes to the forum, and asks for a vote? I only know what she says about herself.

I know Jon.

Do you guys vote for politicians the same way?
Thats why I never vote on these things, I'm in a similar competition at the moment and so far I'm the only contestant who hasn't voted for their own. You can also tell the people who post a pic up and get their friends to vote as there is an instant flurry of votes and then nothing. I just put mine in and what will be will be.

This competition is for a gun bag and a hat - so high stakes!
Old 12-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

I did say that at first, but after getting to know her better. I gave her my vote, and hope she wins. She seems like a good serious hunter.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Spike

I have never been to Alaska, much less to hunt. Alaska is an exotic place for me and my dream is to scrape up enough money to one day hunt moose and other animals in Alaska. I am a trophy hunter all the way, however my rules have always been, you eat what you shoot, so I am a little picky about what I shoot. However, if there are two muley's standing close together and I know the younger one with the smaller rack will be better to eat I will shoot the bigger older one. - you have my vote as well
Old 12-28-2013, 03:31 AM
Fork Horn

I read all the essays and it appears to me that the other 3 contestants have money to burn. They all have traveled for big game hunts. All 4 ladies have a passion for hunting but you got my vote because who doesn't want to go somewhere new and experience new hunting grounds!?!?!?
Old 12-28-2013, 10:50 AM
Typical Buck

I vote for Pat Paulsen.
Old 12-28-2013, 12:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default Miss wyoming,

She lost any way, sounded like a lot of b.s to me. I voted for Lowery.I meat hunt,tropy hunt, but I do not like when they get to making it a compition event.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

They haven't announced the winner yet, that's next week as the SCI convention. She's not at the top of voting, but she did well in the competitions where they showed the scores. The did not show the scores of the actual hunts.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Typical Buck

When hunting becomes a competition sport we have lost all focus on what it's all about.

We seem to be getting there rapidly.
Old 12-30-2013, 03:21 PM
Spike

To the complainers: Y'all sound like a bunch of jealous little boys. Never seen anything like it. Who cares what she is hunting for?! I'm sure she makes the kill in an ethical, humane way...that is what matters...additionally, as an 18 year old, she could definitely be out doing WORSE things. I'll vote for you, Cheyenne.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834
When hunting becomes a competition sport we have lost all focus on what it's all about.

We seem to be getting there rapidly.
Sure, it's technically a competition, but the winner is to become a spokesperson to generate more interest in woman/girls to become hunters. They are looking for woman/girl that can be looked up to as a role model and get more females interested.

The only one of the four I think would be bad is "Mindy", her attitude of spending her own money at the ranch cause she had to kill something just totally turned me off, and I think the judges too.

This should come down to Cheyanne vs Amanda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.