Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Hey idaho guys

Old 09-08-2013, 06:44 PM
Spike

Default Hey idaho guys

i have some family out there (in Driggs ID) and would like to plan a trip to hunt. Since its so close to the WY border, WY is another option too....

we are interested in mulies and bears for the most part. but would be interested in wolves if there are enough to bother buying a tag. Since we (my brother and i) have never hunted out west we are just looking for some advice. please message me if you could provide some help!!

Last edited by PAnative; 09-08-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im in Idaho but In the panhandle. There are lots of wolves out in the deeper parts where people cant get to as much...theres maps that show the wolf populations on Idaho fish and game site. heres one link

http://mtexpress.com/index2.php?ID=2...4#.Ui1vwJ3n99A
Old 09-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Spike

I live in lower Idaho and let me tell you there are so many wolves, man do I hate them. I strongly suggesting that you buy wolf tags! :I
Old 09-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by RedSkills
I live in lower Idaho and let me tell you there are so many wolves, man do I hate them. I strongly suggesting that you buy wolf tags! :I
AMEN.

I think every nonresident who comes to WY and shoots a wolf should get his pick of elk tag for the following season.