Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Dream Hunt

Old 08-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Spike

Default Dream Hunt

I have always wanted to go on an elk hunt. Just the thought of taking my PSE and putting a rage in the cage makes me want to go more. I dont have a lot of money so I cant go through an outfitter. But if anyone knows of a cheeper way I would love to know. Thanks
Old 08-10-2013, 03:44 AM
Fork Horn

Well a DIY hunt. What is your budget? do you have the gear? Need a bit more information.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

A DIY hunt with a bow in Idaho or Colorado with an OTC tag is more than doable for less than $1000 if you can get at least one person to buddy up with you. If you don't know anyone, start getting some feelers out on a few good hunting websites. You may be surprised that there are probably others out there in the same boat that you can team up with.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:41 AM
Spike

Thanks what is a site you would recommend.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Spike

There is also an outfitter in Wyoming that provides DIY hunts to called Trophy Room Outfitters.