Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Help with hunting app.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:03 AM
Spike

Default Help with hunting app.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section, but I wasn't sure where to post this...

Hunters App

I am developing an app for Windows Phone 7. It will have various game calls including at least 6 mallard calls, 3 turkey calls, 2 deer calls, and at least one elk, and one black bear call. It will also have a gps feature that you can tag trails, tree stands, blinds, food plots, where you saw/killed game, and processing stations.I want to develop an app that will be useful to hunters, so what would be useful to you? What additional features would you like to see? What would be a reasonable price to charge for this app? If it were to sell reasonably well, I would be willing to pay a programmer to port it to Android and IOS. It will also have basic information for the following game:

Small Game:
Grouse
Rabbit
Quail
Dove
Woodcock
Wilson snipe
Crow
Canada Goose
Armadillo
Beaver
Coyote
English Sparrow
Groundhog
Nutria
Pigeon
Striped Skunk
Bobcat
Fox
Mink
Muskrat
River Otter
Spotted Skunk
Weasel
Raccoon & Opossum
Mallard

Big Game:
Boar
Black Bear
White Tail Deer
Elk
Turkey
Old 05-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Spike

In Colorado electronic calls are illegal for big came, hand calls only, for small game, I believe they are legal, especially for nuisance animals. all the other stuff on your app. sounds good.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Spike

Lol. I know, that's why I will be making two versions. One will have predator calls, the other wont have calls at all. The reason is that most states in the US don't allow electronic calls for anything except predators. It will also have a safety text feature, that will allow you to send a text saying "I am out hunting near the following coordinates: Lat, Long I expect to be home around TIME." this will automatically send the text with your current coordinates, and the time you select. It will also have a page, that you can select any state in the us, and it will take you to a webpage with that state's game laws.