Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Semi Guided Elk hunt

Old 01-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Spike

Default Semi guided elk hunt

My website is www.huntmontanaelk.com. No info on the drop camps there just the guided hunts. You can also find pictures on facebook continental divide outfitters. Drop camps are 7 full hunting days. We bring you in on day one you have 7 days after that and we come get you on day 9. Archery and rifle.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:51 AM
Spike

We do those hunts for elk in New Mexico. www.kiowahunting.com
Old 02-17-2012, 05:25 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Hntnhrd
Not trying to highjack your thread but I offer these types of hunts in Montana. WE pack you into camp on horseback. Provide meals (home cooked and vacumed sealed) wall tents, lanterns, cots stoves etc.. WE check on you mid way through the hunt to pack out game. 1400 per hunter minimum two hunters.

You can send any questions here or email [email protected]
Thats a good deal i live in montana ,seely lake to be exact and we go into bob marshall and i got that much in do it myself and whole lot of work.