Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Selecting an outfitter

Old 02-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Fork Horn

You just asked the magic question my friend. Its taken me a long time to really get a feel for people and I'm still not beyond making a mistake. Track records, referrences, etc are all important but at the end of the day none of them means your always going to have the perfect hunt. Good luck in your quest!
Old 02-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

Come hunt with me I had three groups last season from huntingnet last season all groups are very happy, just ask around here saves looking. Have a nice day. Feel free to check out the pics on my website.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Never trust an outfitter who posts in hunting forums under the ruse that they are offering you help. If they cheat their way around the rules here for customers chances are pretty good they will cheat you too.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by skb2706
Never trust an outfitter who posts in hunting forums under the ruse that they are offering you help. If they cheat their way around the rules here for customers chances are pretty good they will cheat you too.
Or listen to this guy. He seems to know what he's talking about