Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

need some help!!

Old 08-04-2011, 08:29 AM
Spike

Default need some help!!

alright guys i have a bunch of questions hope you can help...

first what would be the best scope to get to put on a 10/22?

2nd whats the best camo to buy... im talking about brand i want to get realtree ap camo. im looking for super quality and comfort. for a half decent price ( jackets, sweaters,pants, boots,layers under jacket)?

what are the best spotting scopes, binos and rangefinders?

whats your guys favorite knifes?

i live and canada and would like to know whats your guys favorite place to get good hunting equipment?

all this stuff is alittle wierd that im asking but me and a couple friends like playing paintball and airsoft all the time.. and i think some of this stuff would be cool

what are some good shooting gloves?

im also looking for stuff like special ops where (all black) the cool stuff? anything you can think of?

whats the best walkie talkies and is there any tacticle head piece that i can get with it (kinda like the fbi)

?

sorry for all the question hopefully you guys can help me out thanks alot!!!
Old 08-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Typical Buck

I'll give you a couple of opinions, but that's all they are:
- Camo: brand doesn't matter that much; in fact, many clothing manufacuturers offer their products in several different camo types; you mention realtree ap, that's a good all around one. I generally don't let the camo type affect my buying decision. A good reasonable line of raingear is Tech2-O from Gander. Also, watch Ebay, I've bought plenty there. If you are near a Dick's Sporting Goods, they tend to clearance their inventory a little more than other retailers (but have less of a selection).
-I use Nikon Monarch binos (they're relatively affordable) and a Leupold rangefiner, I'm happy with both
-For knives, I like Gerber, they are durable; but Buck is good too.
-I buy a lot of stuff on line, it's easier to shop around, don't overlook Ebay and Amazon.

Good luck.