Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
good deal on a Archery moose/Elk hunt >

good deal on a Archery moose/Elk hunt

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

good deal on a Archery moose/Elk hunt

Old 07-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Spike

Default good deal on a Archery moose/Elk hunt

Hey everyone, I am hoping to book a hunt with an outfitter I found by doing some research. I have checked him out and talked to him a number of times and am pretty much sold on booking with him. He is a new outfitter even though he has guided for years and years, he just bought the area from one of the outfitters he worked for. Anyway on talking to him he told me he is having trouble getting word out and told me if I were to find someone or possibly even 2 guys to book a hunt with that he would give me and that other hunter or hunters a discount on the trips as he is trying to get word out about his outfit so he really needs to get these hunts sold. I haven't decided if I want to do the archery elk or moose he has available or a possible combo of both, that would depend on if I can find someone to book around the same time and what they want for a hunt as well. Just thought it would be a decent way to save some money on a good hunt. Let me know if your interested and I can Private message you some more details, he has a lot of pics and video from guiding in this area over the past several years and has gotten some great animals.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Spike

Where is he located and what is the name of his outfit?
Old 07-15-2011, 04:35 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by rtrujillo
Where is he located and what is the name of his outfit?
Alberta Canada
Mountain Man Adventures