Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Website continues to be slow! >

Website continues to be slow!

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Website continues to be slow!

Old 06-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Paul. Just knowing people are working on it makes it 100% better in my mind. I hope you can get to the bottom of it.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Glad to know that it's not just my computer and it does seem to be better today!
Old 06-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the update!
Old 06-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

The site is still really slow and is taking so much time that I would bet you will lose a bunch of people if it continues this way!!!
Old 06-08-2011, 05:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
The site is still really slow and is taking so much time that I would bet you will lose a bunch of people if it continues this way!!!
They said they're working on it. What more do you want?
Old 06-08-2011, 02:36 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Well be in my shoes as i ran the 2011 turkey contest
i just spent over 3 hrs waiting for pages to load so i could grab jpeg files to congratulate fellow turkey hunters who won in the different categories.

It was very slow!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

FYI MR MULEY HUNTER, or is it BB COP, all I was doing was giving a polite message compared to at least one previous one that you posted to let them know that after six days I am still experiencing such slow loading that it's basically a waste of time to come to the site and I have the highest high speed cable you can get! That's all the post was and if it's that bad for me, I'm sure others that don't have the hookup I do will do exactly what I mentioned. I'm no computer guru, but it would seem like it would be better by now, rather than worse like it has been the last two days. If you don't like my posts that aren't violating any rules and are just trying to inform them that there is still a problem there is a simple solution for you. Don't read my friggin posts!!!
Old 06-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Don't read mine if you don't like it. See how that works?

All I saw was you whining, and telling them they're going to lose members if they don't hurry up and fix it.

I saw no value to your post, and I let you know that.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

FYI I was not "whining"on that post, so maybe you should put in a request to be a friggin Moderator if you want to control what people post!!! I've seen you make more than one post like that in response to other members posts, but then you do the same thing yourself. Just go back in this thread and read the sarcastic post you put up to the owners of the site and then you come on here and give me he** for a simple attempt to let them know things are still broken. Get a friggin life and let people alone!!! Here is your message to them: "Annoying as hell. I find myself giving up 50% of the time waiting for a page to load."

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 06-09-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:47 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Okay boys you both are heard.......

JW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.