Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Looking for bear hunt next spring >

Looking for bear hunt next spring

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Looking for bear hunt next spring

Old 05-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default Looking for bear hunt next spring

I am wanting to go bowhunting for bear next spring over bait. Can anyone recommend a good outfitter? I am trying to keep this rather inexpensive. I live in NC and don't mind travelling if the price is right. I have never hunted bears before.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:30 AM
Fork Horn

I have hunted for 3 years with Lindsays Sporting Camps in New Brunswick. Great people, good food, they work very hard for you. They have a very high repeat clientelle. I have taken two bears with them, and could have this year (having 3 opportunities) but passed looking for an exceptional bear ( I have 3 at home already, so am running out of room!). I hope to return again next year. It is my favorite week of the year. Google Lindsays Sporting Camps.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:11 AM
Fork Horn

I have great prices but no spring hunt, if your willing to go next August droP me a line or give me a call. Thanks
Old 07-27-2011, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

We have an excellent New Brunswick bear hunt spring or fall. To date every client we have booked on our New Brunswick bear hunt has shot a bear. $2,000 + license and that includes ALL the Canadian taxes. If you book this hunt you will want to put in for a New Brunswick moose tag because if you get drawn and have a bear hunt booked with this outfitter they will give you a free moose hunt and they actually run a very good success % on their moose hunts as well. If your wanting a 100% "quality" bear hunt don't try to get by too cheaply. Call toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email me at [email protected]

Last edited by SJAdventures; 07-27-2011 at 07:28 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:44 PM
Spike

i am also an outfitter in alberta canada. we went 200% on a 2 bear limit this spring again. averageing 6'7" nose to tail. with 65% P&Y and a couple pushing 21" skulls. i pride myself on provideing a searous trophy hunt. you will have lots of chances at good bears but it only take one chance at a bruzer to make a hunt excelent. if its average bears your after theres lots of places to hunt! dont wast your money in canada. but for that once in a life time trophy bear hunt you have to look north.....
Old 08-01-2011, 06:41 AM
Spike

if you dont mind travel you can hunt bear with an over the counter bear tag in wyoming and just walk into the forest and hunt. you can probly find someone here that will set you up a bait station for you.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

The state up here does not have a spring hunt either. However the local Indian tribe does allow it and have guided spring bear hunts. I am not sure what they are getting for them though. But, if you are interested I can ask around and find out for you.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

We offer Maine spring bear hunts as well.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

Got a great place in Manitoba, Feel free to check out my website and pictures of the great bears we have taken.
Thanks!
Brian
Old 08-08-2011, 04:45 AM
car
Typical Buck

Why don't you hunt in your home state? I'm coming down in Oct to hunt bears. Seems you have a good population and some nice size one too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.