Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

CO big game books are out

Old 02-12-2011, 07:52 AM
Typical Buck

Default CO big game books are out

The 2011 Colo big game guides are out now. Make sure you read page 2 detailing the changes as there are lots of them. You can get them free anywhere or have the DOW mail ya one for free or look at it online.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Typical Buck

I got mine in the mail yesterday. The applications went out in today's mail. Elk, moose, deer & bighorn sheep. I'm still thinking about a bear tag. I hunt the same units year after year. No big deal---nothing new to figure out. CB
Old 02-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Typical Buck

Odd thing is Chinamart has them out a week or more before they come in the mail to previous tagholders.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got mine too. A whole different look to the brochure this year. But they won't get my money until just before the deadline.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

I do mine after we all discuss our options amongst family and friends. Got a couple of pref points for elk, at least one for deer and none for antelope. May end up being a year of no horns.

But there is always a possiblity of vouchers.